How did we meet?

"How did I meet this beauty?" Surya whispered as we both cuddled.

"You mean the first time?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think it is at Arvind's wedding. You looked pretty in the pink dress."

"Admit it. You don't remember properly!?"

"Aren't you in pink? Ah, I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"You definitely shouldn't have. I was wearing green."

"Dark Green?"

"Why do you even try? Mister."

"Umm... I think it is better not to speak about it. Shall we sleep?"

"Much better. And just so you know, We will deal with it tomorrow. I am too tired to fight." I shifted to find a comfortable position.

"Ofcourse you are" he said with a smirk.

"You better sleep now or you will regret." I warned with a fake glare.

"Will you punish me with an other round."

"That's it. I am going to sleep in the guest room." I got up from the bed, only to be pulled by him and fall back on the bed.

"I am so sorry. I will not speak another word."

................

"Oh my god, you look great."

"Where did you buy this chain? This is beautiful."

"Did you see her saree? She looks like slut. Ah, Her age and her way of draping the saree, never matches"

"You know ramya's daughter is 30. And she is not married yet."

Hearing all kinds of comments from one to other, I walked into the venue of my bestfriends wedding.

"Rithu... " I heard a familiar person calling me from the changing room, Sakshi, my bestfriend.

I walked into the changing room which is filled with aunties changing and makeup artist working on my Sakshi.

"What is it? Soon-to-be-Mrs. Arvind."

"Cut her some slack, Rids." Rishi said walking in.

"First off, Guys are not allowed in here. Second off, you should shut up dummy." I retorted at him.

"Ok, I get it you are angry but please put some eyeliner and then be angry."

I nodded and walked to her, That's when I saw, she is the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." I arched down, applied eyeliner to her eye. "You look beautiful." I whispered. "You too." she said with her eyes glowing with tears.

Seeing her eyes my eyes itched to tear too.

"Oh my Queens,-" rishi started speaking. "No, Drama Queens. Stop."

We both chuckled hearing the 'Drama Queen'. He came and three of us hugged.

"You look pretty in lehenga. Boys are going to drool out there." Sakshi said.

"We will see. I wish I could find a date for valentine's day." I said.

"That's in six months. If you want I could set you up with my friends. To return the favor you could..." Rishi said.

Before he could finish, "no, I am not introducing any of my friends to you and I don't want to be with your friends."

"rithu someone is calling you outside." some random auntie said.

"duty calls. buh.. bye."

"Bye" Both of them said.

"You, mister are coming with me." I said pointing at Rishi.

We went out.

Rishi sat in the first row of audience. The ceremony is about to begin. The beautiful flower decoration, the priest chanting some mantras. The groom came out of his room as he was called by priest. Arvind was wearing a traditional white dhoti.

I took my camera and started clicking pictures.

My bestfriend came out and sat beside Arvind and chants of priests continued with them doing some rituals of the wedding.

Yes, I am the photographer at my friends wedding.

Wearing a lehenga as a photographer is not a very good idea. I was walking back and forth, sometimes stepping on my dress. Everytime I sit to get a better shot, I have to set my dress as soon as I get up. Thankfully I have my assistants and employees who can cover the whole wedding. If not there would be a lot of missing in the pictures.

I crotched down to get a good angle of Arvind doing a ritual called 'kasi yatra' where the groom pretends to go to kasi(varanasi) . The shot was nice.

As I got up, I stepped on my dress

As I got up, I stepped on my dress. My heels who gave up on their job, decided to make me fall. My hand, inspired by my heels, gave up on their job and left my camera. That camera costs a fortune. As my camera touched the ground, I felt a pang in my heart. But What am doing in the air. Oh my god, I maybe a super hero 'Anti-gravity hero' This is so cool. I should mock rishi.

"Miss.." I heard a voice.