"Hiii" "Hello"

"Miss..." I heard someone calling me, a male voice. I looked up to find a man floating on me. Not a normal man, a handsome man is floating on me. His perfume is so strong but so soothing. 

I felt a hand around my waist, I looked at the hand. Where did that hand come from? I looked at my both hands. Then what is that third hand? Oh my god. I am in a man's arms. He is holding me from falling down.

As the realization hit me, I got up on my legs. 

I was so embarrassed. 

"hmm." He cleared his throat.

"Where are others?" I asked casually looking around.

"Everyone went in, to continue with the rituals."

"Oh.."

He looked at me with an expression, I couldn't read. He kept his hands in his pockets and took a phone from one of the pocket, the other one was still in the pocket. He faded into the venue.

I was staring at him all the time. Oh my god, what happened to me? I should have atleast said a thank you or a sorry. 

I looked at the broken camera. Another expense.

I took all the pieces, and looking at them I went in. I looked up as I entered mandap, only to find my best friend already married.

"Where were you?" Rishi asked me.

"Breaking the camera..." I showed him my broken camera.

"Oh god. It's okay. This is not what uncle gave you, right?"

"Yeah. I don't take it to places." I said as a matter of fact looking at my broken camera.

"Let's go and take a picture. I have a flight to catch."

"Sure."

We went up onto the mandap.

"Where did you go? You weren't here all this time.." Sakshi asked me.

"Long story short... I broke my camera."

"Achoo..."

"It's okay. Now, Happy married life." I hugged her.

"Happy married life," Rishi said and shook hands with Sakshi and gave Arvind a side hug.

I shook hands with Arvind and said, "All the best. This is a tough nut to crack."

We exchanged smiles.

The guy came on to the mandap, The hero. He stood beside Arvind and smiled at Sakshi.

"Who is he?" I whispered to Sakshi.

"Arvind's friend, Surya."

"Oh.. He is dead handsome. Why did you marry Arvind instead of Surya."

"Shut up." We both chuckled. 

"This is Surya, my friend. And these are Rithu and Rishi, Sakshi's friends." Arvind introduced us to each other.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hello" He gave me a tight smile.

The event ended happily. I wanted to talk to him again but stopped. He seemed uninterested.

I took another camera from the bag and went back to my job. I decided to go out and take my pictures of the venue for the edits. As I walked through the hall, I found Surya again, he was busy on his phone, dashingly handsome. I decided to take some pictures of him as I was facing away from the camera.

Welcome to the frame, Surya