Chapter 78 (End)

Li Chengxiu had not even walk a few steps when his legs begun to soften, then he was helped to the car by Shao Qun.

Li Chengxiu asked with a trembling voice, "Shao Qun, what should I do, will it be..."

Shao Qun patted him on the back and said in a deep voice, "No, don't think about it. I, Shao Qun, have a great fortune in life. God is on my side. Our son must be fine. "

Li Chengxiu's eyes gradually became wet, his eyes looked at him without focus, and he choked, "But...She fell..."

He didn't understand why, even when he wasn't fighting for anything anymore, he resigned himself to fate, and only hoped that he could live a peaceful and stable life in exchange, God still didn't let him go at this time.

He originally had very few things. Now, he couldn't even get a child. Why should the weak life that was about to be born suffer such twists and turns?

He didn't dare to think, if the child was gone...

Li Chengxiu was so frightened by his own thoughts that there was no blood left on his face. He clung to Shao Qun's arm tightly. Only the person next to him could support him from falling down.

Shao Qun comforted him, "Baby, don't think about it, believe me, it's gonna be okay. Many people will not be pregnant for more than ten months, and there are many babies who are born prematurely at eight months, and they are still alive and kicking when they are raised well. He is going to meet us in advance. Maybe he just can't wait. Don't be afraid. Believe me, everything will be fine. "

Li Chengxiu tremblingly said, "Really? "

Shao Qun nodded firmly, "Really. "

Shao Qun's heart was beating frantically.

He couldn't believe in this evil, how could God toss him and Li Chengxiu like this?

Shao Qun said to himself over and over again in his heart that he was born with a hard life so God would definitely bless their children. If something happens to this child, he doesn't know how to give Li Chengxiu an explanation.

They finally got to this day and he would not let anyone or anything have a reason to take Li Chengxiu away from him.

Shao Qun pressed Li Chengxiu's head on his chest, stroked his back and comforted him. He was afraid that Li Chengxiu would see the panic in his eyes.

Li Chengxiu's body was shaking out of shape. He stretched out his hand and gently put his arms around Shao Qun's waist.

When something happened, he realized how important it was to have someone with a backbone by his side.

Comparing his panic, Shao Qun's calmness and certainty at this time gave him great strength. Shao Qun's voice seemed to have magic power, and a sound sounded in his ears, hypnotizing him to believe that their child would be fine and would grow up healthy.

He still wonders how long this person's love can last, and he is afraid that he will continue to doubt it. However, no matter how many things have happened before, where they will go in the future, at least at this moment, Li Chengxiu is grateful and thankful that Shao Qun is by his side.

Whether it was when his mother had an accident or when he was discouraged to end a relationship, he survived by himself. How he prayed countless times that someone could lend him a helping hand, even if it was just to give him a little comfort.

At least now Shao Qun is by his side.

Li Chengxiu closed his eyes, listened to his powerful heartbeat, and felt his warm chest, and his heart gradually calmed down.