Chapter 25

Gilbert's pov

I was planning to spank Avery as I bent her over the chair, but as I saw her with her ass in the air, I couldn't resist the urge to penetrate her asshole. I stayed silent as she was waiting in anticipation, probably expecting me to spank her, I slid off my pants and boxers. My erect cock sprang free and I stroked it a few time, admiring the view of my beautiful submissive.

Without warning I started putting the tip of my dick into her asshole, she squealed in surprise and wiggled her ass trying to get used to the new sensation. "I warned you, my Lil whore. I told you not to touch yourself without permission.  Now I'm gonna fuck u raw in the ass. I will be cumming in your asshole and you are not allowed to cum. Understood?" I slammed into her, hard, I repeated the action over and over again, her asshole was even tighter than her pussy and I was close to cumming.

I started going faster and faster whilst rubbing her clit as well. She was a shaking mess and her moans were defening. I gave one final trust as I came in her and continued rubbing her clit. I took my dick out of her and rubbed it against her wet pussy.

"PLEASE master may I cum?" She repeated the words over and over again struggling to talk more and more as I kept rubbing faster and faster. "No." And with that I removed my hands off of her, put on my pants and picked her up and walked to the couch. Keeping her from 'finishing the job.'

God I love being her dominant.