Chapter 30

Avery pov

Belonging to someone is one of the best feelings in the world in my opinion.  Having someone to please, to be healthy for, to be able to reject people because you know that u belong to a specific person who you would go to the ends of the world for.

So waking up naked in Gilbert's arms is pure bliss for me. I just woke up and it was currently 7am. Gilbert was still asleep and I couldn't help but to admire his beauty.  The way his hair was messy, his chest raising and falling peacefully as he held on to me tightly, his long lashes lightly touching his cheeks and his lazy smile as he slept is absolutely breathtaking.

"Babygirl how much longer are you going to stare at me?" I blushed aas I buried my face in his chest muttering a apology. I thought he was asleep! I tried getting up but he pulled me back and positioned me so that I was straddling his waist. I could feel his morning wood pressing against me.

"Where do you think you're going, princess, I had this dream that you've been fucking other men and it's got me in the mood to really show you exactly who you fucking belong to..."

I looked down at him and smiled shyly, just as I was about to lean in he shifted me off him and got up, going to the closet and getting black leather handcuffs,  a blindfold and a butt plug.

"Get on your hands and knees right the fuck now and get your pretty little ass in the air." I smiled as my inner brat told me to test him a bit. "What if I don't want to?" His expression immediately became dark and a sinister smile appeared.

"I don't give a fuck, you will obey me like the good little cum slut you are or I will punish you and not in a way you would enjoy, little one." With that he flipped me over and tied up my hands I was teasing him by playfully fighting against him.  He landed a hard smack against my ass and squeezed it. His hand snaked around my neck from behind and I felt him slip the butt plug into my asshole. I let out a gasp of surprise and he smacked my ass again even harder this time.

"Master please be gentle I'm still sore from yesterday." I pleaded with him but he just slipped the blindfold over my eyes. For a moment I didn't feel him anymore he must of stepped away from me. I wiggled my ass to try and get used to the butt plug in my ass I heard him groan as he must of been watching what I was doing.

In a flash I felt his calloused hands gripping my hips as his cock entered my pussy. Having both my holes filled felt so good that I was a shaking and moaning mess. He was fucking me senseles. He spanked my ass a few times as he continued fucking me with no remorse.

I could feel his possessiveness and dominance with every thrust as he continued fucking me harder and harder, I was close to cumming but I couldn't even speak to ask him if I can cum. I squirted over his dick but he just continued fucking me I could hear the sound of our skin slapping together and my moans grew louder and louder.

Not to long after that I squirted again. And again. And again. In that one session I had 7 orgasms and he just continued fucking me. Then I felt him cumming in me. I could feel the heat of him cum dripping out of me and he leaned over me resting for the first time since we started.

"You were such a good girl my beautiful little slut, Master is so proud of you." I still couldn't speak I was exhausted to the point where I felt like I was going to pass out. He kissed the back of my head and took out the butt plug, he took off my blindfold and my eyes took a moment to adjust to the sudden bright light.

Lastly he took off the cuffs and pulled me into his chest, kissing the top of my head.

"You're mine and you always will be. Don't ever forget that, princess."