PHILANDERER OF JUPITER, THANKS

CHAPTER 03 ──

CHAPTER 03 ──

───

His gaze was down when he was pushed towards the door. The doors start opening as he slowly tries to look up but his head is smacked down by the fat guy who he glares at from the side.

The guy glares back at him, "The pharaoh doesn't like peasants looking at them in the eye." Peasant? What the heck? He isn't any peasant. He merely knew a rank that was humans and he is a human. If the pharaoh had red blood running in his veins, Seokjin did too. What is this 'peasants'?

His gaze is down since he doesn't want any more drama. He's pushed forwards inside the room or whatever it is. The ground beneath him was a shade of brown and had the pattern of gold over it as if it was especially made for someone special. He knew who it was, the pharaoh.

Seokjin is pushed more forwards as he's finally pushed to the ground on his knees with his hands tied together behind him. He struggles to get them out and punch the guy that was probably in front of him. The way he was treated, the way he was pushed from the back irritated him. It was the first time someone had treated him like this. He grits his teeth in raging anger, still with his eyes down and his hair falling over it.

"Look up." The feminine voice that hit his eardrum held grace, power, it was fearless. It made him frown deeply. Who was it?

He looks up at the throne in front of him.

Fuck.

That was all he could think.

The throne rest in the middle of a stage having pillars around either side. It had firepits kept over designed bricks that weren't lit up since it being afternoon. Two men stand beside her each using white feather fans to give her cool and having their eyes on her. She wore a golden headpiece on top of her head that gave the vibe of a crown. Her hair had gold beads hanging at the ends of it giving her the look of more than an enchantress. She had her hands hanging on both sides of her throne's handle as she held her head high having her legs crossed together. Her bare left leg was on view because of it having been slipped out of her white Egyptian dress. She wore a waist band too, however, it looked more exquisite, more appealing and more fashionable than any.