2

Warnings: mention of nausea, (not correct time in Paris), mention of a syringe with sleepdrug

Word count: 1051

———————————————————————————

Nick moved closely to you. He leaned in and you leaned in. His lips came dangerously near your lips and he finally -

"Beep! Beep!" your alarm clock rang. You grumbled "It's 2:40 am!"

You got slowly up and went comfortably into the shower. You got goosebumps, because you showered really cold.

Then you put on a comfortable and long shirt. In the kitchen you opened the fridge and took out some tomatoes. You washed the tomatoes unmotivated.

You hated tomatoes over everything. It was kinda a tradition for you. You ate every time before a mission tomatoes as a motivation to not screw up the mission, because your last meal was your hate food.

Every time after a mission you ate whatever you desired.

You bit in a tomato and almost threw up. "Yuk! These are fucking gross! Why am I doing this to myself?" you screamed.

After 3 tomatoes you had enough from them. While you ate the tomatoes, you drank a lot of coffee. Your usually not a coffee person, but in this case you drank a lot.

You exhaled "You can do this Y/n. You only have to  supervise Nick and Mace. That's it!"

You stood up and put on a very expensive white jumpsuit. Luckily the CIA payed your jumpsuit. It wasn't the comfiest clothing for a flight, but luckily you're alone on the plane, so you could change into something more comfy if it bothers you that much.

It was currently 3:20 am and you drove with your black Audi to the airport. You went through security area with a security guard to a hidden room.

In this room there were two female security guards. You showed them your certificate for your weapons.

"Why do you need 4 guns, 7 knives, 2 daggers, 5 phones and 3 computers? I'm sorry to be that curious, but you also have 2 thick books about architecture? Why does an architecture need so many weapons?" asked one of the ladies.

"To be correct, I have 4 guns, 4 gun holders, 11 knives, 3 daggers, 5 phones, 3 computers, a syringe with sleeping drugs just in case and 2 teaser" you corrected her in your mind.

"Well, I wanted to be protected in the USA. You know, I heard it's very dangerous in the USA and because of that I wanted to be save" you said with a little Swedish accent.

"Okay. Have a nice flight and a nice time in Paris Misses Bergstrom" said the other security guard. She struggled with your name wich is Bergström.

You went into the private jet. It looked very expensive, but it wasn't really your taste. "Nevermind. I just have to fly two times with that one" you whispered to yourself.

"Misses Bergstrone, do you want some champagne?" the nice blonde stewardess said. "Yes please. It's Bergström" you said and smiled.

"I'm so sorry Misses Bergstöm" she apologized. You answered "No problem."

After 7 hours flying you finally landed in Paris. It was currently 8 am in Paris. You went to the hotel and checked in.

"Your room is the room number 214 Miss Bergström" the receptionist said. You just nodded and took the keys out of his hand. You were very tired from the flight.

You quickly put into a backpack 2 guns, 2 gun holders, 4 knives and 2 daggers. You knew that Mace and Nick will most likely not use the knives and daggers, but you put them into the backpack so no one could tell you that you didn't share. 

You called a cab and told him the address to hotel from Mace and Nick. You already knew their number from the room, because you hacked into their system while you sat in the cab.

With a friendly "Bonjour" and smile you went into the hotel, went up the stairs to the room number 302.

You took your burglary tools from your handbag and quickly opened the look. You went inside, left the backpack on the bed and went outside. Mace and Nick already got their backpack with the 3 million Dollars on the bed too.

Then you explored a little bit the city. To be more specific, the spot where the café is. You didn't want to be caught off guard.

Mace and Nick finally checked in in the hotel. It was a very simple hotel. They saw, that they already got both backpacks.

They both got ready and took a gun. "Why does Y/n always pack up knives and dagger?" Mace asked laughing.

"Well, maybe she didn't knew if we were able to cut our food in the hotel?" Nick said laughing too.

"I'm so glad she doesn't let us starving" Mace answered still laughing.

"Our very nice and personal panther!" Nick said happily.

After your long walk it was finally time for you to be at the café. It was 11:02 am and Luis Rojas, your contact man wasn't there yet.

At 11:17 am Luis Rojas took a seat in the café. He had the same backpack like the backpack with the 3 million Dollars.

8 minutes later you saw a very known couple. Yet you acted like you didn't knew them. You all had earplugs in and heard each other.

"Isn't it a cliché being on the honeymoon in Paris?" asked Mace. "Only because it's a cliché it doesn't mean that it's not romantic in the city of love" Nick answered.

They both sat down near Luis Rojas. You watched them out of the corner of your eye.

Suddenly the waitress dropped a cup of coffee over Mace and Nick. "Fuck" you muttered.

The waitress took one backpack and ran away with it. "Thats a 100% not a real waitress" you thought.

Mace ran after the waitress, Nick looked through the backpack and you watched them surprised and shocked. Of course you weren't shocked, but you still didn't want to blow you cover.

Nick yelled "Fuck" and rann after the man. He lost his earplug too.

Now you stood up and ran after Nick. It wasn't your favorite sport to run after a man in high heels and in a expensive jumpsuit.