Arcade

Regular POV

You woke up early to see Mire still sleep.

Perfect..

You got out the bed slowly and crept downstairs. When you opened the front door, Micheal was standing with decorations.
"This is gonna be so fun!" You whispered and he laughed.

You both started decorating the living room which was a little child like but it was fun. You blew up balloons and threw colorful streamers.

"What about a cake?"
"I don't think Mire likes cake..?" You questioned and realized you didn't know anything Mire liked.

He never mentioned anything unlike Gina and Ivan. You knew Ivan loved mangas and anime while Gina loved Rockstar groups and motorcycles. You even knew Bren liked video games but Mire?
Nothing..
You wouldn't say his personality was boring.. but he liked you?

That's all he ever mentioned he liked.

"He just likes whatever I get him.." you trailed off and Micheal raised an eyebrow.

After decorating the house you told Micheal to wait downstairs. You went up to the room and Mire was no longer in bed.

?!

"What the.." you searched around and Mire surprised you by wrapping his arms around you from behind.
"Mire?!" You laughed and he squeezed and kissed you.
"Where'd you go~?"
"It's a surprise!! Happy Birthday!" You smiled and kissed his lips.

It seemed like Mire had gotten dressed but he was just wearing joggers and a hoodie.
"You're not wearing that.." you told him and he laughed.
"What why not?"
"Cause I said so.."

You went over to his closet and pulled out a black turtleneck. You threw it on the bed followed by some black slacks.

"Isn't this a bit fancy for a birthday?" Mire questioned and you grabbed a matching belt for him.
"No it's not. Put it on"
Mire ignored you.
You hit him with the belt and he looked at you with his jaw dropped.
You laughed and started chasing and swinging at him.

"F-Fine!! Just put the belt down.. that hurts doll" He started undressing and you sat on the bed for a show.
"Shouldn't I be the one enjoying the pleasure of watching you strip?" Mire asked annoyed and ignored him.

After he had his clothes on, you put a gold chain around his neck.
"Where'd you get this from?" he asked confused and you shushed him.
You grabbed a hair holder and tied his hair up with a few strands in the front.
"Let's brush our teeth and go downstairs!"

...

You covered Mires eyes as you slowly led him down the stairs.
When you finally got to the bottom you uncovered his eyes and he smiled. He covered his face embarrassed and swallowed you in a hug.
"You're so sweet darling.."

"I helped too you know!"

Micheal came into view and immediately Mires mood changed.
"What?! He's here!?"
"Well.. I could do it myself silly! Plus he's your friend" You smiled and Mire was about to refute when his eyes led to a corner.
"So.. what's the plan?" he asked calmly and Micheal jumped in.
"Well since you wanna be mysterious and not like anything.. Y/n has decided on going to an arcade, restaurant, and library for now"
"Only if you want.." You added with a smile.
"As long as it's out this house, I don't mind darling~"

Mire said out the house? weird..

...

Micheal drove you guys to the arcade and you got out the car laughing with Mire. You all went inside and it was pretty packed despite it being Valentine's day.

"Why is he still with us?" Mire rolled his eyes and you smiled reassuring him.
"He's our chauffeur.. calm down" You kissed his cheek and his face flushed while looking to the side.

Mire played a few arcade games and he was actually having a good time to your surprise! Mire didn't like big crowds but he didn't seem to mind today.
"Y/n!!" Micheal yelled excited.
You and Mire paused.

"I bet I can beat you in this game" Micheal teased and you rolled your eyes.
"Can't you see I'm busy?"
"It's Mario kart~"

...

You chose Bowser and Micheal chose princess peach.
"And why did you choose her?" You asked suspicious and he laughed.
"She's pretty hot right?"

You and Micheal were going head on in Mario kart and it was getting really competitive. Mire was standing to the side and watching you both.
In the end you beat Micheal and cheered.
"What?! My controller was unplugged!!" Micheal complained holding up the cord, "You cheated!"
"I did not! Ask Mire!" You looked at Mire who's expression was a bit shocked.
"Mire did I cheat??"
"No.." he said quietly and the manager came over.

"That's the best 2 player score we've had in a while!" The manager exclaimed and a few people came over wanting to play you.
You defeated every person and they all complained about their controller being broken.
"Wow.. you're really good" Micheal admitted and you were surprised yourself.

The manager gave you a gold crown for having the best high score and you notice Mire was talking to someone.
Micheal took notice too and looked at you.
"Is he talking to himself?"
"I'm sure he's just thinking out loud.." You walked over to Mire and placed the crown on his head.
"Mire can you believe I won this?!" You smiled and Mire wasn't nearly as excited.
"Yes darling.."

Mires POV

Do I seriously have to watch this?
So these ghosts can follow us outside the house?

I watched as Bren messed with the controllers of the other players. He had a small smile on his face as he seen you cheer.

Ugh.. this is getting annoying and Ivan's creepy ass won't get out my face.

"Mire can you believe I won this?!" You clung to me excited but I couldn't fake a smile.
"Yes darling.."

Brens ghost started chuckling and floated away.
"Fucking hell.." I mumbled mistakenly.
"Mire is everything okay? Are you having fun?"

Just as I was about to reply, Ivans ghost jumped through you and I fell on the ground startled.
I looked up annoyed as his crooked ghost floated up with a laugh.

Seriously?! A fucking jump scare?!

"Mire!" you exclaimed worried.
"Bro are you okay?" Micheal helped me up and I dusted myself off.

"I'm fine.. let's just go eat"

Fun fact : Mire would choose King Boo if he played Mario Kart