Promo

Hey everyone, Here's the promo of my new upcoming story. I hope you shower your love to this one too.
......

He breathe, his heart beats but something was missing. She wasn't there with him. She took away everything with her betrayal and he hates her to the core. He never wished to see her again but few things aren't in your hand. That's what destiny is. Or should be said her Unfortunate fate.

She was a girl with dreams and she could do anything to achieve that but now she was a fallen angel with broken wings. Her life fell into miseries. And she thought her life hadn't store anymore struggle for her, she got a lot more the night she was tied in a forceful relationship with her EX - BOYFRIEND.

....

He was happy go lucky and his life revolves around his brother, his family and friends. But he has never liked one person since the day she came into their life. But hate? It was fine till she stayed away but now that she was here, can't say what's going to happen.

She lost her family at the age when kids enjoy with their parents but she got a home and family who welcomed her with open arms. And with time, She fell for the person for whom she was always a ignored one and she knew it. But she accepted the fate of her one sided love.
......

His life is focused on his family, friends and his business. He can do anything for them but love has never existed in his dictionary. Even if it does, he doesn't give a damn to it as he is so against it. Everything was fine untill he was forced to accept a marriage proposal he never wanted.

She was waiting for the day when she will be married to the man she loved the most. She knows he doesn't love her but she knew she will make him fall for her. But does this relationship hold any future.

....

His eyes shows the amount of love he has but he always kept it hidden in his heart and his small world (his cupboard). The unsaid and unexpressed love that he could never tell her even though he wanted.

She thought it's love, it wasn't. And then... She thought it was just her illusion and she was thinking a lot but it was love. But does she deserves it? Even though she wanted, she couldn't say it to him.
.....

8 lives, 4 love stories and the similarity was.... Their love held nothing but pain and separations. Will they every be united or will they left with their broken hearts, repentance, mistakes and loneliness.

Who says love is like path of roses? The thorns are also awaiting for you when you step ahead.
They ask why it is so complicated. Can't it be simple? But wait... It's love. And the rule is... You need to drown yourself till you find the shore.

The burning rose fell from someone's hand to the dairy to let it turn into ashes and erase the chapter of this painful feeling. But it won't fade away just like that. Because it's love?... No... Wait .......!!!

Presenting you.....

DISHEARTENING LOVE

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"I got betrayal as present of your love."

"I had chosen myself over your love. If that makes me selfish then I am."
....

"She doesn't worth anything that she is living with."

"If you had said once, I would have backed off."

....

"I hate Love!! Don't you get that!!"

"I want nothing but your love in my life."

....

"Loving her was always a pain but why can't my heart understand this?"

"I understood what's love when my heart felt the pain of losing you."

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Once again, it's going to a emotional ride.

Coming to the couple names:

Sanskar Maheshwari -Swara Gadodia
Laksh Maheshwari -Ragini Mehra
Arthav Chauhan - Mira Singhania
Rivaaz Singh Dhar - Eshika Malhotra

I hope you like the promo.

..........

I know I take so much time to start and end the story but when I read your beautiful comments after my post that you liked the chapter, I feel my hardwork paid off. Still I will try to come up with updates sooner.

And before you ask..

This story will start after Hues of love.

Upcoming schedule and target of my stories are:-

1.) Finding my way to reach your heart. (Max 7-8 upcoming parts to complete).

2.) Hues of Love ( max 10 shots story)

Then will start this one and Tales on track will go side by side.

Till then I will also come to know about your response about this one.

Sharing your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Love
Anandruchi ❤️