2

"I knew I'd find you here." As if she had seen a ghost, she looked at Jisu with a slightly shocked expression. "What took you so long?" Finally gathering herself together, but still couldn't process that the girl is right beside her. In the place where she always wanted to see her, but she never did for 2 whole years. Not until today.

"Oh, were you waiting for me here? Sorry. I helped my dad with his shop so I— Wow! The view is still so fucking great from up here." Jisu cut off her own words, looking amazed by the view she's seeing. Yet Yeji didn't move, she couldn't process to.

Suddenly she doesn't know how to move, heart racing so fast. Faster than it has ever been. She was in a verge of crying. It felt so unreal seeing the person she waited under this tree, finally showing up. But the other didn't know how long she waited, and Yeji not having any plans to say anything about it at all.

"fourth of July.." It must've been her getting lost in her own thoughts that she mumbled something unconsciously, also without knowing that she have been in deep staring with the girl in front of her. "Oh-" Yeji flinched after her realization.

"Never thought you'd be the type of person to actually zone out that quickly." Jisu chuckled, receiving an eye roll for the other and swiftly looking away. It seemed like Jisu didn't hear what Yeji mumbled, most probably because it was said underneath her breath that Jisu couldn't quite decipher.

"Why'd you go here?" Yeji asked, breaking the silence they both fell into a while ago. "I was looking for you. I knew I'd find you here so I came and well, I was right. You are here."

"How long have you been here?" Jisu asked back. Yeji was in deep thought, though she knew she have been here longer than just a few hours. Longer than she, herself, could ever imagine. The real question was how long will she stay there, because in two weeks, Yeji wouldn't know the answer too.

In two weeks, she'd find herself longing for someone again. She'd find herself wanting to move on but will end up crying under the tree because she couldn't. Funny how it's been two years, yet her feelings never changed.

And she wonders if it would ever change, if she would feel nothing when she sees the other again probably years from now. Will it pain her if ever she did come back again? Because right now, other than sorting out her feelings and realizing she's still in love, she's in deep agony.

She jolted up after feeling someone on her lower part, it was Jisu, resting her head once again on her lap. It felt nostalgic, how she would try not to look at Jisu every time they were looking at the view. But failing to do so and would catch herself staring far from often.

"Your eyes.." Jisu mumbled that made Yeji confused. "It's blooming." That was all Jisu could read, Yeji's blooming eyes. But never the hidden feelings inside of Yeji. Never the stolen glances of the other, never the little effort she gave. And same goes to Yeji, neither did she see all the little hints Jisu gave. It was foolish indeed.