A "New" Job

No one's POV:
??? 1: Just face it! He's never coming!
??? 2: Stay optimistic! It may have been... a while... but stay happy!
??? 3: Ay... stay... optimistic lass. The engies can do worse... he'll come back eventually...
Y/N's POV:
You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. Grabbing it you see that Henry's calling you.
Y/N: Hello?
Henry: Hey Y/N! We're looking for a night guard for the new location! You in?
Y/N: It's been two years, do I need to fill out paperwork?
Henry: Surprisingly no, we still have your old forum!
Y/N: Do I get a new uniform?
Henry: Yup! I think you'll like the new look!
Y/N: Great...
You hang up before rolling yourself out of bed. Getting ready you put your eyepatch over your right eye and a contact lens on your left one. Grabbing your knife and sleeve before you get in your car and drive to your "new" job as a security officer again.
Upon arrival you find the same neon sign but brighter and a newer looking Freddy face. Walking in you see major changes. A nicer prize counter, an indoor carousel, the new animatronics seem to be a brighter shade but too bad there's too many people to see, nor care. You continue on and to the left you find four new party rooms. Seeing your office down the hall, you couldn't be more concerned, no doors and two vents on the left and right wall with buttons labeled, "Lights". Walking back to the main stage you get a better view of the new robots. They have a lighter shade of color as well as newer and more provocative outfits, and yes, larger assets.
Henry: Hey you made it!
Y/N: Yeah, I'm here for the same position as last time.
Henry: Great! Here's the uniform!
He hands you a night guard uniform with a purple button up and jeans.
Y/N: Purple huh? Odd choice of colors.
Henry: That's the new look! Here's the new crew! You already know their names but we have a new animatronic, meet BB, or Balloon Babe!
Y/N: This is going way too fast, why the new animatronic? How an indoor carousel?
Henry: The kids love the new animatronic and we had more than enough room and funding for the extra things as well. I would recommend checking parts and service every night for your new maintenance log.
Y/N: Good to know, thanks.
You walk away and into parts and service. You feel the wall to your left and turn on the lights. Seeing the old animatronics made you glad, yet concerned to see them run down and broken.
Y/N: What the fuck happened?
Freddy: We-We-We were scrap-scrap-scrapped.
You watch as Chica tries to speak but just lets out static.
Foxy: Glad ye came back lad.
Y/N: You all look terrible.
Bonnie: I don't even have a FUCKING FACE ANYMORE!
Y/N: I'll find you a new one.
G. Bonnie: I hate this room, it's dark and cold... and the engineers have done terrible... terrible things to us. I've been used to do awful things... I don't even have ears anymore!
Y/N: Trust me. It wont happen anymore.
G. Freddy: Thank you Y/N...
You watch as all of them recoil slowly and start to cry.
You try to find the closet door where you last saw the other Freddy, but the door seems to have been sealed off with dry wall.
Foxy: Feel around lad, ye will find the key hole... eventually.
Y/N: I'll try.
You take your necklace off revealing the key on it, feeling the wall you find the key hole and using the key you open the door, cracking the dry wall around the wall to see the other Freddy's lifeless and unchanged body. Closing and locking the door after checking you decide to wait on turning her back on.
Y/N: I'll be back tonight, I've never been late.
Foxy: Beware the new ones lass, they've killed every guard before ye. No mercy with them lad.
Y/N: If I was able to deal with Jane I think I'll be fine.
Foxy: Who be that?
Y/N: Doesn't matter...
You leave the room and exit the building and on your way home you stop by a local coffee shop and order a dark roast. You chug it down with ease and continue your drive home. Hopefully you can get to work early enough to get maintenance done.