Meeting

3:59 am
You woke up from your stomach rumbling to hunger. You go into the bathroom to check on your dad realizing he is dead fucking asleep. You flash the light and run away into the living room waking your dad up instantly. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK"  Your dad ran at you picking you up by the hood. You cried while kicking to be let down. "Fine, but dont do that shit again or else I'll kick your ass out." Your dad said as he went back to sleep in the tub. You went outside just to see a bench with money and a store. "Maybe I'll go there to get food." You grabbed the money and went to the generic convenience store. "Welcome to the convenience store... place an item and talk to me again to purcha-" The lame cashier cut off his own words and fell asleep. You grabbed orange juice and a carton of eggs and tried running out the door but the cashier stopped you. "You thought just because i was asleep, YOU could steal?" The cashier said with an unhappy voice. "Fine." You replied throwing the orange juice and eggs at him. "That'll be ___." (I forgot how much that was in gasa4) The cashier sighed. "Nevermind.." You sadly realize your under 5. "Under?" Cashier chuckled. "yes." You cried hungry and thirsty. "Well i-" Cashier got cut off by player. "HEY CASHIERR!!!" Player kicked yo ass down. "PLAYER YOU FUCKING KICKED Y/N, ARE THEY OKAY?!" Cashier worried. "I- umm sorry" Player apologized and helped you up. "What the fuck are you even doing here anyways" You pushed him a bit. "Hungry and wanting to annoy cashier." Player said proudly. "Well you can't annoy him, im making sure he is ok now" You said hugging cashier. "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON CASHIERR???~" Player giggled. "WHAT MADE YOU THI-" You fell on cashier getting your words cut. "Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me" Cashier said. You cried getting off and hiding under the counter. "You guys should kiss!~" Player forced you up. "FUCK THIS" You said and kissed cashier. "YAYY! WEDDING TIME!" Player jumped in happiness. Cashier left speechless lol. Player ran out and screamed "YES YES YES!!!!". Cashier hugged. "Oh its very late, i have to go cashier!" You grabbed everything in a rush. "Bye :)." Cashier waves bye.

415 WORDS!!!!
That took an hour to finish this part. The second part is where you see cashier miserable, wonder why?
(1/3)

 The second part is where you see cashier miserable, wonder why?(1/3)