Break time yayy

You wake up at 3:56 am and get up wiping your eyes to see clearly. You put on your normal clothes (blue hoodie, green pants and red hat backwards) and went to the living room quietly grabbing 20 dollars your dad had gotten from someone (idk who). You went outside and rushed to the generic convenience store just to see cashier outside smoking. "Cashier." You said in a jokingly mad tone. "What?." Cashier blew the smoke and looked at you curious what you wanted. "Smoking is bad for yo-" You burned yourself grabbing the cigarette and dropping it. "Owie." You whined a bit (bcuz your a baby). "Pfft-" Cashier tried not to burst out laughing. "Hey it isn't funny :(." You wiped away the dust. "Sorry, sorry." Cashier felt a bit guilty. You went inside to grab an orange juice and ran out. "So uhh- oh nvm you're on break right?" You look at the orange juice and then him. "Yeah." Cashier looked at his phone for the time (currently 4:06). "UGHHHH-" You just went insane knowing cashier will be on break for a while AND you have to drink that crusty ass soda in the fridge at home. "Oh geez.." Cashier flinched thinking you were gonna throw the orange juice at him. "Whatever, I'll just come back tomorrow and hopefully see you ON THE FUCKING JOB AND NOT ON BREAK."

(When you arrived home)
You wanted to scream because you were thirsty and didn't want to drink the soda in the fridge because you didn't know how long it's been there. You fell flat on the couch and sobbed until you fell asleep.

(Next day time skip lol)
You woke up at 6:45 am (wow) and immediately went to the convenience store without a thought just to see cashier at the counter on his phone. "Glad you're working." You said as you grabbed the orange juice. "Yeah, sorry about yesterday." Cashier giggled nervously. "HIHIHI Y/N!!!" Player ran at you and made you fall, spilling the orange juice instantly. "Ouc-" You noticed blood on your arm and paused everything to think. "Is y/n ok?-" Cashier tried looking past yo big head. "Yeah." You hid the blood under your sleeve but it goes through. "But there is blood-" Player rats you out. "Just- Just take this..." Cashier gives you a bandage. "Oh thank ya." You put the bandage on and payed for the orange juice. Cashier smirked and looked at player with a "you're in trouble" look as you left.

423 words wawawawawaw