Prologue

Tokyo, Chi-Ha-Tan Capital

Nishi wighed as she reviewed the recent Saunder approval for the the Chi-Ha-Tan Self Defense Force. She wanted it to exist, but the limitations are preventing it essentially from only making a suitable force that could adequately defend itself. With Korea on the verge of war, she needed something substantial. "Miss Arisa-san, is there any way Saunders could at least allow us to use tanks, aircraft, ships more than destroyers?"

The twin-pig tailed woman shook her head. "No. Only a direct invasion will change our minds." Nishi sighed before the one known as Helmet-chan burst into the room. "Forgive the Intrusion, but we have a situation!" Both women looked at the younger woman before exchanging glances.

Moscow, Pravda Capital

"So, do you finally admit that Pravda was better than Black Forest?" An even more egotistical Katushya spoke as she ate cake. Across from her was a defeated Maho, wearing the Pravda Uniform, a symbol of the final defeat and humiliation. "I..."

Nonna narrowed her eyes before a blonde came in. "Comrades, there is a situation in the Pacific that may prove beneficial to us." Maho sighed as the attention was brought off her.

London, Saint Gloriana Capital

"Miho, your sister is a captive of Pravda, but only because she and her supporters decided to unleash that war. I wish we could do more to at least have her come to Ooraii, but it's not possible without sparking a new war." Darjeeling, taking a sip of tea. "But at the same time, Ooraii cannot rearm now. We will protect you."

Miho sighed. "I appreciate the assistance, Darjeeling." Before the pair could continue, Assam entered the room. "Lady Darjeeling, Miss Miho, the Pacific has a peculiar situation forming." Darjeeling hummed. "How interesting..."

East Berlin, Black Forest Capital

Erika sighed as she watched the Pravda troops carefully and closely watched her former comrades. Her Overseer, Nina, walked up to her. "Comrade Erika. Your request has been granted, under the stupulation that both Shiho and Maho remained in Moscow."

Erika sighed before nodding. "Understood..." The pair was interrupted as Koume walked up. "Commander, Comrade, the Pacific has a situation..."

Westip City, Westip Capital

Air raid sirens were wailing as civilians were moved off the streets as T-55s, IFV-1s, IFV-2s, and T-70s rolled down the roads. Soldiers were moving about, setting up defenses as they prepared for the worst.

In the Royal Palace, the King and his advisors were discussing the situation. "Your Majesty, with this situation, the Military has moved to prepare for the worst. The Royal Navy is on alert, and our Troops are moving civilians to shelters in case of attack." A senior military advisor spoke.

"And what of the Air Force? Are they in the skies, ensuing there isn't a sudden attack?" Erik spoke, carefully remaining neutral.

"The Air Force has some critical squadrons in the air but the issue will be knowing what is happening. All reports state that there is nothing but ocean. But our land-based radars have detected ship traffic off our northern and southern coasts. I'd recommend sending out both air and naval assets to investigate." The advisor spoke.

Erik sighed before rubbing his face. "I fought in the last war as a tanker. We need to be ready in case Ursa decides to reignite the war. But we cannot be aggressive either. Send the Eighth Fleet, to the North, assuming that is the largest concentration of shipping. Try to make contact, and report on the situation. " The advisors nodded before he continued. "I also want our space program to launch surveillance satellites, not only to establish intelligence, but also just for location purposes. We cannot fight without knowledge, nor can we negotiate."

"As you wish, Your Majesty." The advisors bowed before leaving. After they left, a single woman came in. "Your Majesty, the reports indicate that there are no Ursa anywhere near us. But the Northern Ship Traffic could potentially be warships. The radio interception group has also revealed that a war happened recently. If we encounter the forces, they most likely be demoralized and battle hardened."

"I see. Thank you for you services, Specter. continue monitoring the situation and appraise me of important developments." Erik nodded as the woman bowed before leaving. "So it seems we may be in a new world. If they are not as strong, we could potentially establish colonies..." He sighed as the monarch looked outside the window.