ON YOUR LAP - Episode 9 smut

Girls, if you dint watched the storyline, watch that first otherwise you would miss the continuation..

and it is highly mature content as always.. so I request those who are not liking it please skip this... and not reporting it...

otherwise come lets watch it...

Both after 20 minutes of kissing , lying on eachother, happy to eachother, expressing their Love, becoming breathing mess and working inside the blanket to avoid the chillness in the air...

Mr. Kim Lifted himself up... looked at Jungkook with loving eyes...
Jungkook blushing and closing his eyes strongly...
Mr. Kim: open your eyes baby..
Jungkook smirking to look at his face...
Jungkook husked slowly : it's my first kiss.. thank god it made with the best person..

Mr. Kim with happy smile kissing his eyes to open... Jungkook smirked heavily covered his face on Mr. Kim's shoulder...

Both hugged tightly.. slowly smashing their body on the other body's touches.. inside the room and inside their shirts started heating up, where the younger male expecting sexual acts, while the elder male controlling his sexual acts to come out but both slowly slowly leading to that sessions...

Both after their tensed hugging sessions... Mr. Kim lifted himself up with still jungkook's hands held in his neck and shoulder... Jungkook slowly openning his eyes..

Both realising the position of them..
Mr. Kim : why am I inside his legs.. (sensing without looking) does he mountained his Legs.. Yess... He is...
Jungkook pov : Mr. Kim touch it with yours.. it is few inches only away from yours... Lets see how it feels to get touched by a man ..

Jungkook pulled Mr. Kim gently and pecked his lips and slowly kissing it.. Mr. Kim too kissing him..
while both kissing, Jungkook legs in default adjusting to fit the crotch part of the elder who is on top of him...

Mr. Kim sensing the subtle touches, stopping the kiss and trying to lift him up to move away and sit in bed.. but before that Jungkook held him stronger to not lift or move and husked..

Both facing eachother..
Jungkook under beautiful eyes : fuck me Mr.kim..
Mr.kim shyly under his uncomfortableness of unexpected words...
Mr. Kim : Jungkook,.. we.. (cutting his eye contact, looking at only his lips husking) we should not go up to that..

Jungkook face instantly went sad and told...
Jungkook with disappointed tone : I wish I too learn to control like you... (fake smiling) and I am sure you can't bear that sufferings if I do the same..

Mr. Kim instantly husked with strong tone : JUNGKOOKK.. //breathing and hugging him again in that touching on him... which fitting himself in Jungkook's mountained legs...
Mr. Kim : why are you speaking like this.. (started crushing him under his body) I am sorry if you are suffering because of me.. I really

I really wanted your life to Start with a young capable women.. (smashing his crotch with jungkook's crotch subtly, where both of their manhood started leaving sweet pleasure, Jungkook face which is facing ceiling changing into tensed as he is getting what he wanted)

Mr. Kim : don't speak like this hear after.. and you should not suffer in anyways.. thats it.. (smashing and smashing both of thier chest, shoulders, legs, lips, ears, cheeks, their dckks) (Jungkook crushing his eyes like crying) (Mr. Kim husked with kissing on his cheeks) I can do wearing completely only baby..

Mr. Kim gently in that flow fixed his upper body and his legs alone strongly in bed.. and started moving his crotch Slowly... Jungkook closed his eyes tightly... it's his first time. Though his expectations was the same but he couldn't bear those huge Result...