u know who u are (IMPORANT PLS READ)

ok so i have a tough situation...it's actually important.

so my bsf has this ✨boyfriend✨ and she LOVES him and he LOVES her. and im super happy for her, but heres the thing...hes a piece of shit (u know who u are...) 

HE LITERALLY HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE BESIDES HER. HE TREATS THE REST OF OUR FRIEND GROUP LIKE SHIT. AND HE THINKS JUST BC OUR BSF AND HIM ARE DATING HE CAN WALK ALL OVER US AND TREAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP LIKE SHIT.

AND HES ALSO SEXIST, WE LITERALLY GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT IN AN OLD GC AND HE WAS LITERALLY VICTIM-BLAMING AND SLUT-SHAMING AND THE ONLY OTHER GUY IN THE GC JUST AGREED WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NO EVIDENCE OR STATISTICS/EDUCATIONAL VIDS TO BACK IT UP.

AND MY FRIEND IS AWARE OF ALL THIS, IN FACT WE LITERALLY SHUNNED HIM FOR A WHILE BEFORE HE PRETENDED TO APOLOGIZE AND EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL.

LAST NIGHT I LITERALLY JUST TEXTED IN OUR GC AND HE WAS BEING DOWNRIGHT RUDE WITH NO FILTER AND LITERALLY EVERYONE APOLOGIZED (which they didn't have to) EXCEPT FOR THE GIRL WHOS DATING HIM.

i have NO IDEA what to do bc i don't want to stop being friend with her bc it's really not her fault that her bf is a bitch and shes actually vv nice. but she literally doesn't notice any of the red flags and hes literally so sweet to her and nobody else and he just manipulates her into taking his side and shes literally so oblivious.

HELP