jeongyeon; thats my girl

=====✰𖧷★=====

Jeongyeon's pov

Jeongyeon's pov

I just got in to the school and as I was walking, my fangirls and fanboys keep squealing from just seeing me as I just smile at them making them celebrate.

You see I'm quite popular in our school, and that's because how handsome I look than boys so girls preferred me more than them.

Not to mention that I am also in a basketball team and the captain. I'm one of the boys in my team making me more popular to the girls here because of my boyish style.

Mens here in the school are frustrated by me and my teams because we keep getting the girls hearts.

What can we do?

We are good looking..

They sucks anyways.

But even though there's a lot of girls keep coming on my way.... I am loyal to someone...

Someone named Y/N Park, and I love her so much.

I know many people mostly believe that basketball players aren't loyal, and all they do is to break girls heart.

I didn't say they're wrong at that, but I don't believe to that because I'm not one of them.

One of the reasons why I'm loyal to my girlfriend is.... She's a 9th degree black belter in Taekwondo.

Yeah right?

Everyone would be scared to even do an break up to a girl who study taekwondo. They might do 360° kick on your face if your tried to cheat on them.

By the way, that's what Y/N told me if I try to flirt with some girls hehehe.

I'm in front of my locker now while getting my jersey uniform, and I was also waiting for Y/N because she said she'll watch my game.

"I heard that who we're going to compete in basketball today is from another school." My team-mate Minhyuk said to me while getting his uniform as well.

"Don't worry about them. They won't win against us. No one yet win against us, right?" I told him and he nodded, smiling widely as he agreed on my fact statement.

"That's our captain."

Every school year we have an sports event at our University and students from every school go here to compete with us, and to basketball, no one yet win against us and they will go home devastated because they lose.

Suddenly Minhyuk tapped on my shoulder and I confusedly look at him as he was looking to something behind me.

"Isn't that Y/N, your girlfriend? Looks like Seokwan is trying to hit on your girl." Minhyuk said making me look at my back actually seeing my girlfriend with Seokwan, who is known as playboy in our campus, and our ex team-mate in basketball.

So he's trying to hit on my girl huh? Let's see what's going to happen next.

This will be an entertaining show that will lose Seowan's cool to everyone who's watching now.

"Are you not going to do anything?" Minhyuk asked me worriedly.

"Nope. Not at all. Just watch what will happen." I smirked as I said that while still looking to my girlfriend and the moron who's trying to flirt on her.

Y/n's Pov

I was walking through the hallway as I'm going to meet my girlfriend, Jeongyeon because I promise to watch her game to show my support and love for her.

Then suddenly this guys with a half cutted hairstyle guy blocked my way with that nasty smirk on his face.

What the heck that he needs from me?!

"Hi miss. I'm Seokwan. You're so pretty, can I invite you to my house? Let's just enjoy together." I wasn't showing any emotions to him while he's trying act cool Infront of me.

Tch.

Does he think I'll fall for him?

Yuck

Jeongyeon was even more cool than him.

What makes him confident about his looks? His breath also stinks. Guess he's not even taking a bath.

Too bad and that's gross.

"I'm not interested. Move." I sternly said but he didn't move an inch.

He's making my blood boil. I'm just trying to calm myself, if he won't leave asap Infront of me I'll literally wack his face.

"Oh come on, I know you actually want to come with me, right? You're just shy because there's so many people who's looking at us right now. We can talk to the restroom-" That's my last straw as I did him a roundhouse kick on his face, sending him holding onto the floor.

I hover to his body and gripped his hand making hissed in pain.

Serves him right.

"Next time, try not to flirt with the girl who knows taekwondo or this is not what's only going to happen to you. Do you get it?" I said and he nodded repeatedly. What a loser.

"If you try to show your face to me again I'll broke every bones you have in your body." That was my threat as I stood up and leave the crowd I made.

The students cheers for me and I just smirked at them. Then I saw Jeongyeon Infront of his locker. I eventually change to a softy from a tough girl as I excitedly run to her.

She open her arms for me as she welcome me and embraced me.

"I like what you did there, Baby..." Jeongyeon said as we pulled away from the hug.

I saw Jeongyeon's team-mate on her back. He was shocked. I chuckled and smiled at him.

I look to my girlfriend again and she was proudly looking at me with a wide smile.

"That's my girl." Jeongyeon said and patted my head as I confidently look at her.

=====✰𖧷★=====