10ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

10ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"The jealousy"

The heat takes over the boy's cheeks when he starts to add the color to the sex scene he drew not long ago. His cheeks are looking pretty much like Alec, his main character, while he's finally getting fucked by Mr. K, the hot man he's been crushing on for years. The scene is wonderful, is perfect and is the best way for Felix to keep the memory of what happened a few nights ago.

The best night of his life if you ask him.

The gentle, yet rough touch of Minho still makes his skin feel ticklish. The sound of his groans when the younger would tighten around him can still be heard in the room. All that was the perfect inspiration for Alec and Mr. K's first night together, a long night of passion and dominance.

"Ah, fuck me" he sighs defeated, already feeling affected by his thoughts.

All he can think about is Minho's touch, Minho's lips, Minho's tattoos... just Minho.

Worst thing is, the elder hasn't texted him AT ALL and Felix knows is probably his fault. He isn't dumb, he knows how clingy he can be while sleeping and with the elder there, Felix must likely ended up cuddling him after passing out around 7am.

There are still some hickeys on the male's skin, hickeys he stares at every time he goes to take a shower to remember the best night he's ever had. With no regrets.

The door of his studio opens, revealing a tired Jisung entering with a really happy Daisy, who just grabs her toy and walks out again.

"Thanks for taking her out, Ji" Felix smiles to his best friend.

"No problem, I know you need to finish that fast" he sighs, laying on the small couch of the room.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know"

"What is it?"

"Chan hyung has been acting weird lately" another sigh "I don't know if it was because-" he stops regretting it all.

"What?"

"We went out the other day"

Felix grins, "Aaaand?"

"I kinda tried to kiss him"

"What?!" the pink haired gasps "And you telling me this JUST now?! Bitch! What?!"

But Jisung doesn't look happy at all.

"Ji? What happened?" now Felix is worried, he stands up from the desk and goes to his best friend.

"He backed off, fuck" in a desperate need to hide his embarrassment, Jisung hides his face with his hands.

"Wait- what?"

It doesn't make sense, Chan has flirted with Jisung before and has said many times how cute, adorable and whatever the younger is. So... it doesn't really make sense.