12ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

Recap
Minlix is great tho Lix might be slowly catching feelings already. Han found out Chan has a son and the kid's mom is pregnant.

12ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"The master"

"Ah, so pretty" Minho smirks "Turn around"

Felix does.

"My my" the elder chuckles, licking his lower lip "The most gorgeous in the world"

The freckled cheeks slowly tint red, feeling the heat take over his body with just the thought of the elder ripping of his clothes and taking him right there. The click of a camera echoes and Felix gets even shyer.

"You're the prettiest model" Minho bites his lip as he lowers the camera.

"Am I the first you take pics of, hyung?" the sweet and shy aura coming from him is quite addictive.

The elder chuckles, "No, baby" Felix pouts "But you're the only one worth taking pics of"

🔞⚠️ (the channel you waited for is here!)

Felix turns around shyly, letting Minho stare at his body again. Such nice, slim and perfectly built body covered in cute freckles and a layer of rubor in a few zones. The way the white see-through underwear lets Minho know how horny his little baby is, kinda drives him nuts. And the look of those cute pink nipples already hard and sensitive is just perfect.

"Would it be too straightforward of me to say I want to eat you up?" his tone is lower and sexier, approaching his camera to the boy.

"No-" the pink haired suppresses a low moan "I want- I want you to" he breaths out the words, feeling the lens of the camera pressing against his boner.

"Quite a naughty kitty I've got" the blue haired smiles widely, enjoying the way Felix's body twitches as the camera rubs his lower part.

"Hyung~" he whines, not being able to hold back himself any longer.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me"

"You"

Minho smirks, moving away his camera and standing up. Their naked torsos finally meet, allowing the elder to put his hands on the slim body, caressing the back and lowering down to the plump ass of the younger.

"Would you be a doll and lay down, baby?"

Felix just nods, causing Minho to stop him with one of his hands on the younger's waist.

"And spread your legs too"

With now tinted cheeks, the young male does as he's told. Laying down with his legs opened, a boner twitching inside the small underwear and the heat slowly turning on his body like a light switch. He's so so ready for this.

"Did you prep yourself like I told you to?"

"Yes"

Minho sets the camera on the bed, "What a good boy" his free hands caressing the soft and milky skin.

The angle of the camera is perfect, pointing at the messy and horny faces the freckled boy does as his hyung plants his wet lips on his thighs. The closest he'll ever be to his lips and he's damn fine with it right now.