Jaden

So someone requested this but wanted to stay Anonymous so they dm me anyways I would like to say, this chapter will contain mental issues and sh
(Also the person wanted me to say they requested this bc everyone deals with mental health and reading these not many ppl bring that to ppls attention)

———————————————————————

It was 9:43pm I was sitting in my bed scrolling through my phone.

Today has been a really shit day and I want to cry but I can't?

Finally I just starting thinking and boom now I'm crying. I felt my mascara running down my face, I was trying to be quite.

Which seemed to work. After like an hour and a half of crying.

I got out of bed and looked out of my bedroom a little still letting the tears fall down my face.

I saw no one in the hallway or anything like that. I closed my door and went into my closet.

I was digging around and I finally found the box.

This box had, razors, bandages, the wrap thing to put over it.

I set it all out and just stared at it for a moment.

Do I really wanna do this? Again?

I started thinking if I have to swim soon or not because then ppl would see the cuts.

I picked up the razor and started from my left thigh to my right then from my right wrist to my left.

This is what I get for being a bad friend, sister, daughter and gf

I deserve this.

After I got done I stared at myself. Why do
I look like this when she looks like that?

I threw everything back in the small box. I didn't care enough to clean it up.

I threw on sweats and a long sleeved shirt, I cleaned my mascara off my face and then went to bed.

.

10:24am

I woke up and remembered what I did, in a way I regretted it but at the same time I didn't.

I regretted it because I now have to reset my "I am sober app" and lie to everyone again but I didn't regret it because I deserved it all at the same time.

My phone then buzzed

Jayla🏳️‍🌈🥸

HEYYY

HIII

Wanna come over???

Yeah sure
Let me change first

OKAY LOVE U

Love u too

END OF MESSAGES

Well fuck.

I got up and put on jeans that weren't tight but not loose, and just a long sleeved shirt with a jacket over it