Jaden

This was requested by @

DANCE!
(I would like to state I've never been a dancer so idk how this shit goes)

I was really fucking scared rn. I had this dance recital thingy idk like we do a bunch of shortish dances in a row and then they (the judges) decide if they like it and we win.

I woke up from my alarm at 5:30am I shut it off and laid back down I rubbed my eyes and got up and shower.

I then put on leggings and a random shirt. I walked downstairs and my mom gave me a ride to the place that it is at.

I'm an hour early so I could practice and stretch.

I found my dance partner , Sean and we stretched together and then practiced.

Finally it was time to dance.

I looked out there for a second and saw my mom.

Announcer: WELCOM Y/N L/N AND SEAN TO THE STAGE

I could hear ppl cheering

the dances:

^i hate the one wear there isn't lyrics but whatever

And then the last one was a solo

After that everyone cheered yelled, and whistled.

Now the 4 other teams had to go.

I didn't pay any attention to them bc I didn't care enough to. It would just make me more nervous or scared then I am.

I was on the back just talking to Sean chillin, everytime a dance group came back from dancing we always told them "good job" or "u did great" knowing damn well that I wasn't paying attention.

We all had to go out and sit next to our partners while they announced who got what place.

Me and Sean looked at each other

Sean: hey we got this if we don't win then they just feel bad for the rest of them

I just laughed

Announcer: Coming in third place we haveeeee REBECCA AND LANDON