Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?

~~ Dedicated to; --> VictoriaP353 ~~

I APPRECIATE COMMENTS, VOTES & FOLLOWERS/FANS XD

♡♥-I typed this chapter on my BB which means it may still have some spelling and grammar errors(that will all be edited later on) only because my BB's spell check option is messed up, so plz bare with it. This is the last chapter before my two week break to decide how the story can include twists and other exciting stuff-I decided to round it up with a bang! peace! ENJOY!!♡♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 27;

"What do you mean, 'some one was here'? Who was here?" He questions me as he pulls me close to his chest, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm not sure. I never saw their face," I softly murmur.

He smoothly let's go of me and storms towards the open glass door. He pokes his head outside so the furious breeze blows his dark hair over his face and past his ears. He snaps his head in all directions before he vigorously shuts and locks the door in one swift movement. His expression turns dark and impassive is imprinted all over him. He reaches over the counter then grasps onto his Blackberry. He quickly punches some numbers on the keypad then holds the phone to his ear. He keeps his eyebrows crossed together as his blue burning eyes remain focused beneath him and he finds a rhythmic pattern of biting the inside of his bottom lip.

"Who are you calling?" I softly ask him as I fiddle around with my fingers.

He doesn't bother to reply. More fury grows as the phone on the other end keep on ringing but no one picks up. "Mind the glass," he points out, with a quick glare to my eyes.

"Sorry," I mumble, my voice barely audible and more hoarse.

I quickly search the kitchen for a dust pan and brush. My heart starts to scare and every blood trickles out my skin, piercing for freedom. Just watching my boyfriend hesitant, depressed and angry makes me feel like I'm taking him for granted. I quickly sweep up the broken glass on the floor and listen carefully as he finally gets someone on the line.

"Yes, Dad...I need you to get private security for the house...what do you mean what for? Why can't you just do it?....Ah! There's someone out for Sasha and the person just broke into the house a few minutes ago but we lost him....No this has not been the first time-well the breaking in part yes!..."

"Get in touch with Officer Parker, we need security everywhere, I want them to come search the whole house tomorrow at precisely 9am after we leave for school-when you catch him I want background information on him and what he wants from Sasha....We need the cops to find out who this guy is and take him down before he does more than just scares Sasha half to death...Or I might just find myself popping a Glock in his mouth and saving everyone the trouble."

"What's going on? Why do we need security? I'm perfectly fine."

He tilts his head up so our eyes finally inter locks and screws his face at me like I've gone completely mad. "Are you insane? Have you literally lost it? You're perfectly fine-fuck no! You are not fine! You are anything but fine, Sash!" he yells with a sarcastic hint of hysterical scoffing in his tone. Wow! The bad boy finally shows his true colors-and even worse, he's taking me for an idiot. How do I get myself in these pessimistic situations.

"I just don't want to cause anymore trouble than I already have."

He runs his fingers through messy his hair then deeply exhale. His cheeks flush a bright rosy color which makes his glowing wolf eyes contrast off the heat. "Just go back to bed," he sharply inhales.