A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

KISSING DEATH'S ANGEL
        (The OFFICIAL SEQUEL)

*HERE'S A LITTLE TEASER OF AN UPCOMING CHAPTER IN THE SEQUEL*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Kyle...he's your brother-"

"No! He tried to kill me! Remember!"

"Don't say it like that. It wasn't deliberate. He told me."

"Oh, he did? Did you? What else did he tell you? That he made strawberries and cream for you? That he baked you some nice cookies and milk? Its all just bullshit, Sash! Don't you get it!"

"Stop yelling," I mumble, almost close to tears at his threatening tone.

"You don't understand! We said no more secrets! We promised that for each other and you just kept that from me! Sash...what is wrong with you?" And with that, he softly pushes me away and begins to stroll away from me. The tears stream down my face, feeding off my guilt. My heart breaks as my little feet urgently scurry towards him and grip him around his strong heavy arm.

"Kyle, please don't be mad. I'm sorry for not telling you!" I cry, sorrow tears spilling out of my bleeding eyes.

He freezes on the spot before ripping his arm away from my grasp and continuing out the front door. I stand and stare as his soft fragrance leaves my presence and even though there's people in the room, I'm all alone. My tears have frozen and the ache in my heart is preventing then from running clear. I just watched my fiancé walk out on me and I'm too feeble to even chase after him. "What have I done?"

[TO READ MORE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THIS SEQUEL A.S.A.P - LINK IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW]

Debbie Nia Monroe xoxo