Hero pov

"Hero Villain's-" Cried some pedestrian " Yeah yeah I got it" 

I know I should be more concerned about Villain trying to- well I don't really know what they're about to do but I know I can fix it! 

I mean I'm not trying to brag but whatever damage Villain does I can undo. 

Any burnt down buildings, broken windows,knocked down books(why do they do that so often?) I can take it!

I head to the city to check it it out and I see Villain on top of a building with a bag that was definitely stolen.

" Alright Villain, fun's over time to get down!"  "Then come and get me!!" Villain yelled as they sprinted away.

Here's the thing, Villain knows I can just stop them with a snap of my finger, Villain also knows  that I have nothing better to do so, "Here I come!" I shout. 

" Around the corner, take a left jump to the bank roof and" " Ha! Cornered again Villain" "aw you got me" Villain said sarcastically. " Now hand over the bag!" "But it's mine" "It literally says 'if found return to Julie'" "UGHHHHH why are you so mean to me" "Come on Villain I don't have all day" 

After way too much back and forth I finally won our bickering when I realize... I never got the bag back, whoever Julie is uh sorry?