Chapter 1

"Huh? What do you mean?"

The winged person narrowed her, no, his, eyes at me, and then spoke. "What he means is that you're stuck in here with some ridiculous, insane power."

I started to panic. "How did I get here? What do you mean by power?" The twins laughed as the gray one melted and then evaporated. The remaining twin had a messy pink bowl cut with a gray streak in his hair with pink eyes and scattered pupils.

"You ask too many questions!" the shadow person complained. "I wanna ask one. What's your name? My name is Sho. I can make a shadow!" A small shadow figure popped out of his chest. "This is Ito! He's my friend!" Ito then retreated back into Sho's chest

"My name is Genji," the pink-haired kid announced. "I can make copies of things." The gray twin of Genji split out from him. "But they're always gray," Genji and his twin said in unison with a frown.

"Enough you two." The black haired kid with wings rolled his eyes, then continued, "My name is Shin." Shin went to stand up and hit his leg. I heard him swear under his breath.

"What's your name?" asked Genji. I paused for a moment.

"My name is Kirisuto." Sho's eyes widened as he looked at Genji and asked "Kiri-Kiri, do you have a brother?" "Yeah, I do. Why do you ask?" I tilted my head as I spoke "BECAUSE HE-" Genji screamed with his double, while Shin covered both of their mouths. "Stop yelling, Genji. We need to go to bed."