Chapter 6

As we see later at Night a limo driving into the city but near the darker areas inside was Andrew with one of his men Jacob and Rimura. It seems like Andrew was reading some reports given to him by Jacob.

Jacob: Sir we are close to the Black Market.

Andrew: Thank you Jacob I will like you to go to the underground Fights and get our money from there Tai Lang should be there to help you get the money.

Jacob: Yes sir understood it will be done right away.

With that, the limo stopped letting Jacob leave and head to the underground fights which allowed Andrew to walk inside the Black Market with Rimura but she was bothering him about what he had done earlier with Haru before he left.

Rimura: C'mon Andrew tell me what happen did you give her the D?

Andrew: Shut your mouth Rimura I don't want to talk about what I and Haru did.

Rimura: Tell me, Tell me, Tell me.

Andrew: You are not gonna stop until I tell you huh Rimura.

Rimura: Exactly so spill the beans.

Andrew: Fine if you must know me and Haru did have sex.

Rimura; OMG look at you being such a lady's man.

Andrew: Please just shut up ok I have to deal with a meeting with Ten I don't want to listen to you teasing me as well.

As Rimura is constantly teasing him many people in the Black Market were watching them in confusion and some in fear because they know exactly who they were.

Rimura: It's not my fault that you make it easy Andrew beside you know it is true I mean every person you meet likes you or wants to fuck you.

Andrew: Just Shut up Rimura we are here anyway don't allow any person to enter while this meeting happens.

Rimura: You can count on me, Andrew.

As Andrew entered the warehouse he spots the Inarigumi gang was waiting for him he saw as they made a way for him to enter their boss's office he open it to see Ten leader of the Inarigumi in her lovely dress and with her eyepatch.