chapter 1

(you are obviously in the studio and your practicing your performance for the next episode, everytime when you get near bendy he always runs away from you but you don't understand why and he always can't stop thinking you and deep deep deep down inside he's in love with you not alice angel (why bc it's just an act) and he always stalking you and when you talk to the employees he gets really mad and thinking that he is going kill them)

Y/n's pov:

It was such a beautiful day at joey drew studios, in this place is very busy as a bee hive, and I'm a bit worried and confused why did bendy always running away from me maybe he's kinda shy or he hates toon cats? That's stupid, and what's worse is my creator joey drew always yelling at me and bossing me around but at least boris is always making my day better but Alice Angel she was claiming that she is bendy's 'lover' I be like yeah right, it just an act sister' and I walked away from her and I heard that Henry is not home anymore I begin to miss he always treated me like I'm her daughter and his pet cat, and he won't let me cry and everytime I get depressed he makes me smile but I'm now worried about Henry right now what do I do without him.

Bendy's pov:

I sneaked in (y/n)'s room and see that she's pretty sad today so I walk inside of her room and sit next to her

"hey toots why a long face?"
I said

"I'm just sad and worried" she said in a sad cat tone.

" About what"

"Joey always yells at me and I still missed Henry"

" Aww poor (y/n) still missed Henry, I know he's like a nice guy to her" I thought to myself.

" I know that he's a nice guy I'm sure that he'll be back though" I said while patting her back.

"I better get going now, (y/n)" I said attempted to exit her room.

"Ok bendy" she said.

(I ran downstairs and closes the door I sits on the floor and starts to turn insane)

"My (y/n), Henry can't have her, she....she's......Is MiNe...If ThEy TrY tO ToUcH hEr.....I wIlL kILl tHEm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said the demonic voice.