(5)

I stared upwards at the ceiling, darkness surrounding me and Fangs raucous snoring a dull throb beside me. Her body was curled into a ball and she slept away the worries of today.

I only wish I could do that. Memories flashed through my mind, making me feel nauseous and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

The bed crunched under my weight and I tip toed towards the door. Casting Fang a glance to see her already stealing my covers, becoming a cocooned caterpillar and I rolled my eyes closing the door softly.

The air was brittle and I sat on the sofa kicking my bare feet against the coffee table. I clenched my hands into the rough material biting my lip to assure myself that I was fine; that these memories were in the past and now that I was in cohorts with the Red Streaks, everything would be okay.

"You know if you keep frowning, you're face will stay like that."

I knew who it was by the scent. Zekes words were rudely ignored and he sighed plopping down beside me.

"Can't sleep, huh?"

I scoffed sarcastically sending him a frown. "I wouldn't be here then, would I."

He gave me a deadpan look, before shifting closer. Close enough to stare straight through me, close enough that our breaths mingled together harmoniously.

Our eyes searched each others, mine mildly confused and his filling with lust. His eyes darkened considerably and I yelped when he gripped me, harshly pushing me down onto the sofa.

His large frame loomed over me and I felt my face heat up. I didn't know what I was suppose to do, anger filled me at his daring move but for some reason I didn't what to push him off.

I wanted to see where this was going.

"What..What are you doing?"

He put his finger to my lips shushing me. I kept getting lost in eyes. The chocolate brown dragging me in the more closer he got making me feel even more shy than my persona would allow.

His lips were so close, puckered and ready and I closed my eyes awaiting the-

A loud thump echoed around the room, my face flushed against the floor. I was too embarrassed after my dream to get up and face the actual Zeke who woke me up. His scent swallowd up my nose and I felt my face tint red. A tentative hand touched my shoulder and I glanced sideways to meet amused eyes.

"You okay?" He said titling his head causing his brown locks to be rustled.

Scrambling to my feet, I shoved myself away from nodding quickly. I didn't know why I had that dream, I had no idea how I was suppose to act since I never had one before.

"Fine, fine, fine.." I gave myself a mental slap knowing by his narrowed eyes that he didn't seem convinced one bit.

He arched an eyebrow standing up, crossing his arms. "Why are you blushing?"

I touched my cheeks feeling the heat through my sweaty hands and I excused myself. I rushed down the hall towards the bathroom, awkwardly fumbling to lock it and then I faced the sink.

Leaning against the sink breathing softly but raggedly. I stared at myself shocked to see that my face resembled a cherry and my eyes being heavily contrasted.

The tap was stiff and water puked out into the sink, I soaked my face trying to calm my blush and to get rid of this embarrassment.

-