𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐸𝑇𝐻

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘩

''𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍

''𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍.''

─── Oscar Wilde

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 was struggling. Really struggling. His mentality was fraying just as badly as the ancient, decaying rug hidden in the spare room (which he just couldn't bring himself to throw out even after all these years because his mother had adored it when she was still alive). He was holding himself together to the best of his abilities, clutching onto the last threads of his sanity as though his life depended on it. 

Actually, his life did depend on it. Because the moment that he would let go, he would be following in his dear best friend 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍's footsteps which would lead him straight off the edge of some random skyscraper's rooftop.

Not like death would change anything for him, really. He was barely alive as it was. Nowadays, he just sort of...existed. Waited. For what, he didn't know—he just forced himself to hold on for just a little bit longer day by day and hoped for...well, something. Something nice, preferably. Though he really doubted that he deserved nice things after everything that he had been through.

𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 was too young and too fragile to handle the burdens placed upon his shoulders by the greater being who was writing his story. He was slowly breaking as time went on, a new crack appearing in his structure whenever he lost someone dear to him. And since he had nothing to fill that emptiness with, the void in his heart just kept growing until there was very little left of the original 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎. All that remained was a biting cold attitude and strong bitterness bottled up within a vacant shell of a human being.