Fall and Rise Of The Child That Would Be Tanrised

Quote
"That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness... That turns good men... cruel."

---------------------------------------------------------------
*= author's pov
name- thinking
name-" =speaking
---------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku-"It's gone..."

Looking out at the city as the fires were put out. The light of the flames and setting sun reflected off his tear and snot-covered face. The only he had left was his bag and in his hands his burned hero journal he planned to use to go to UA, and the priceless book of fairy tales from his family ruined. Lastly in his eyes, the remnants of his crushed dreams were crushed in front of him.

Izuku-"They took everything from me..."

They really did take everything. His dreams, sanity, and mind burn along with his hero book and Family's fairytale book all went up in smoke in bakugo's hands. Then all might snuffed out any embers with one sentence," You cannot be a hero,". Any chance of recovering what bakugo broke gone like that. Nothing left but the ledge after their failed attempt to relight the embers of his dreams by saving his worst enemy. Like everything he does they either ruin or fail at it. Look at the horizon as the sun touched down looking like streaks of gold stretching across the sky.

Izuku-" So beautiful... I could stare at this forever. Sorry Mom, but I'm not so sure I'm coming home, I am so sorry... Goodbye, I love you."

Leaning back and just falling. It was like time came to a still. It's true what they say your life does flash before your eyes before you die, Except the only good ones were before he went to the doctor, reading the book, and its many adventures. Then the ones with his mom, and despite everything, she was always there for him... Only then before he connected with the ground did he realize his mistake. Then came the "THUD!" as he hit the pavement.

Izuku-" Oh god! I can't even die, right? Mom if I die you will be all alone. Why oh why did I have to be such a stupid son?!

As the blood left his body the shadows grew darker. The book blew open showing the symbol of the cover glow as light floated towards him. As it touched his hand feeling life once again crouse through him there was a voice of a man.

 As it touched his hand feeling life once again crouse through him there was a voice of a man

?-" Rise tarnish ye dead, who still yet lives."

Then the book began to glow golden and in the blink of an eye, they both were gone. Izuku Midoryia didn't come home that day all that was found was a puddle of blood. The police and nation didn't find this out or care until a certain someone found out, but that is a story for another time.

In a land far off showered in gold unable to be seen by any. The land calls for all descendants of tarnish found long lost grace.  Everything stirs for could this person be their savor or their doom? Only time can tell.

(? Pov)
How this story ends is up to him
There will be a fork in the road
What he chooses will decide the fate of this world
Three choices, three endings

To forsake lordship to another, and be bound together in the moonlight as they ascend to the cosmos.

To begin a new age mending the ring, and become the new Elden lord.

To become flame and burn all you swore to protect and damned to die by the hand of someone once called companion.

Or will they choose a new option I never thought possible?

The end is up to him