joining the club! Chapter 2.

"Uhh...hi...?" I akwardly say.

"Guys heres our new member" bowaev announced.

"That's not set in stone.." i said.

I then scanned my surroundings to see the people in the kind of empty classroom. One was blonde and had his hair up like a sharks fin. He had the normal uniform of course. One was a brunette he had his hair tied at the back,Once again the casual uniform.

Then there was a dark turquoise haired guy his hair was up like goku style he also looked asian and the brunette looked like one too

Then there was a dark turquoise haired guy his hair was up like goku style he also looked asian and the brunette looked like one too. Next was a redhead but had more lighter kind of red, once again same uniform. Next was another blonde and finally a usual hairstyle like a normal student.

"Now its time for the cupcakes!" Bowaev shouted.

Bowaev was about to take the tray with foil on top but it suddenly got snatched from the brunette.

"Huh..!?" Bowaev said.

"I'll take that!" The brunette said.

"Whaaa!?" Bowaev shouted.

"Bowaev please be quiet..." The dark turquoise haired guy said.

"I'm sorry but i wanted to open it..!" Bowaev exclaimed.

"Anyway just open it already..." The blonde said.

The brunette then reveals a tray full of cupcakes that had toppings to make it look like a cat.

"Soo cutee!" Bowaev said.

"Well yes..but at least taste it!" The brunette said while crossing his arms.

"Ok! Dig in!" Bowaev said like he was starving.

I took a cupcake from the tray and tried to find a good angle to bite in,i noticed glares from the brunette. He somewhat looked determined to see my reaction quite weird if you ask me. I then took a bite it was quite delicious not gonna lie.

"So...was it good?" The Brunette asked.

"Yes the icing was quite mixed good." I answered.

I noticed that he took a sigh of relief for a moment there. Quite what a chef would do but this is baking.

"How about we introduce ourselves!" The blonde cutted in from my thoughts.

"Alright my name is bosip!" Said the blonde.

"Bobot." Said the redhead.

"Bobal's my name." The brunette added.

"You already know me!" Bowaev cutted.

"Boder.." said the dark turquoise haired guy.

"Its bofo." The other blonde said.

What weird names they all have...well its quite surprising that all of them start with a bo this is more like the b club or something...

"Anyway...lets get to eating!" Bosip cutted my thoughts once again.

"Its m- so yummy!" Bowaev said mouth full.

"Bowaev dont talk with your mouth full..." Boder worried.

Bowaev just nodded as a yes to follow boder's instructions.

- After they were dont eating ------------------

"So are you going to join now?" Bosip asked me.

"But i haven't intro-" i said getting cutted instantly.

"Oh bob i already know you! Bowaev talks to me about you alot!" Bosip proclaimed.

"Oh..." I said.

"Now will you join us..?" Bosip asked once more.

"I was actually going to join the anime club-" i got cutted the third time.

I saw their faces it was full of disappointment. I somehow felt quite bad for them they got their hopes up for nothing...but isn't 6 members already good..? Well i think that bowaev just joined to help raise the club since he isn't really into literature...i then saw bobal's face it was like he could say that he baked the cupcakes for nothing. I already know by the look of their faces...

"Alright I'll join..." I said giving up on the anime club.

"W-wait really...?" Bosip said getting his hopes back up again.

"Yahoo! We have a new member!" Bowaev shouted.

Now that im apart of a club my life will change from here now and on.