part 5

The sun rises in the morning and a new day start.

At 6:30 Am

Tring.. Tring... Alarm ring and broke a peaceful sleep of Anokhi . She off the alarm.
Dadi sleep beside her,she kissed dadi forehead And get up from the bed.
Took off the curtains from window to welcome the hopeful rays of sun in her room.
(This morning is special for her. The new chapter of her life start. A new place, a new college & new people.)

She goes to balcony, there is a lots of new flower in balcony & green plants add it's beauty more. The red bright morning sun rise.
Extended her arms & head up to sky she closed her eyes . She wants to take the rays of hope and positivity in her embrace.

Another side in Shaurya's room
Tring.. Tring
Chup ho ja... he extend his hand and off the alarm .
again another ring start in his phone
O God, now why my phone start to ring . Dono dusman ha mere nind ke...
He lazily wake up from his bed take his mobile and goes to balcony . " Haa bol Ahir q call Kiya itni suhha - Subha , khud to tujhe chain ha nhi " . Aur..aur aacha sune mai samajh Gaya Tu Rakh abi and he cut the call.

Shaurya's pov
"Kya ye her Roj itni Subha Jag jati ha" . I see her from my balcony . The sunlight add more glow on her angelic face. She stand peacefully in her balcony keeps her head up to sky with closed eyes and open arms. The environment is so silent only I heard koyal coo..coo..feel fresh air from green plants. it's really a beautiful sight for me.
As she open her eyes he quickly divert his gaze from her . noticed her from his corner of eyes she goes inside her room.
What are you doing Shaurya you stare Anokhi ??..his heart recall him ..
Just his mind reply ..no Shaurya sabrwall not stared anyone, I just see a beautiful new flower in her balcony that's why I see there . After all I am Shaurya sabrwall , sub mujhe dekhtey ha . Mai q Kisi se affect hounga . By the way it's beautiful morning...

(He himself not know why ,but he can't take off his eyes from her)
..................
Shaan:- Anokhi beta Aapne breakfast Kiya.
Anokhi:- ji papa

Aastha:- Anokhi kitni samajdar ha Na MAA aur ek Mera Shaurya ha pata nhi aaj Subha - Subha 1 ghanta phaley college gya ha wo bhi bina breakfast kiye .

Dadi:-( smile and nodded her in yes) Shaurya bhi samajdar ha mai itna Usko dekh ke kha Sakti hu .

Shaan:- Aur Noor tumahara Shaurya Subha - Subha college nhi balki aahir ke Ghar Gaya ha waha se college Jayega bike se . Tum chinta Matt Karo wo aahir ke Ghar breakfast kr lega bol ke Gaya ha.

Aastha :- ha..ha wase bhi usey Mrs. Chatwall ke hattho Ka Khana bhoot Pasand ha .

Shaan:- Anokhi aaj tumhara college Ka first day ha . Beta agar koi bhi problem ho to Shaurya se help le Lena . Wo college ke bare me sub Kuch janta ha. wase bhi maine usey sub Kuch morning me hi samjha Diya ha. Aur agar phir bhi koi paresaani hui to aap mujhe bass ek call kr dena. Mai waha ke director ko janta hu . okay beta chale ab.

Anokhi:- haa.. papa

Aree.. phaley dahi to chakh lo dadi Anokhi ko dahi chakhati ha .

Aastha:-best of luck beta.

Anokhi:- thank you maa, Good by dadi
Dadi kissed her forehead good by beta.

................

Shaan dropped Anokhi to college before go to his office.

Anokhi show her I'd card to gatekeeper and goes inside the SIAC campus. This college is dream for students. SIAC is one of the top most college in India. SIAC is famous because of its many quality like  study, research, beautiful infrastructure ...

Anokhi's pov
I am in my dream college it is really very big and beautiful college. I am in the campus of SIAC . Here some students are busy in group discussion, some group of students laughed and crack jock , some are busy in sudy, few are stand alone and some of with her partner ..
             I am little nervous because of my first day  in college . Noone here whom I know.
A group of five students come toward me in which three girl and two boy.