part 14

Anokhi:- Umm.. Shaurya ab mai jaa sakti hu class khud se , ab tum Apne class ja sakte ho..

Shaurya:- q Mai tumhare Saath chl rha hu to tumhe koi problem ha , you not like this (he asked straight forwardly)

Anokhi:- No .. I..i means , asi baat nhi ha wo tum.. (she says in low voice)

Wo kya Mai ? Bolo Anokhi..

Anokhi:- wo tum es college Mai kaffi famous ho aur mere senior bhi ho, aur sayad isliye tum se juri har baat breaking news ban jaati ha..
And specially girls are mad over you, so ..(she mummer's)

Shaurya:- So , you not want to be with me . Yhi na..

Anokhi:- haa but it's , only for college

( Ok as you wish , he said sadly and left her hand.. and stop walking )

(Anokhi immediately look towards him ) is he angry with me? I think my words hurt him, offcourse he is my friend so obviously it's hurt him .

As he about to move on from there.. she immediately held his hand. ' Shaurya Mera matlab tumhe hurt Krna nhi tha, I am sorry ..wo mujhe laga..

Shaurya look towards her and faintly smile , Anokhi it's ok .. why are you sorry ? I understand..

Anokhi :- what you understand?

Shurya:- I understand that you not like me..

Anokhi:- what..?? You mad, when I say that I not like you Shurya .

Then, you like me..

Offourse I like you.. (she said quickly)

(To hear this from her is enough for him to make his day. He is on nine clouds at this time. )

Shaurya hurriedly pulled her and she landed on his hard chest.. you like me miss bhalla.. he whispered huskily in her ear..

Anokhi:- Sha.. Shaurya ..tum mere Saath flirt kr rhe ho.?. she bow her head low her cheek turns rosy red due to shyness.

Shaurya (in mind) : O God, what I do with this girl how someone like this much innocent and pure at the same time.
(He laughed to see his effects on her )

She immediately free herself from his soft hold .. ' tum ..aa.. mujhe late ho rha ha.. class ke liye mai jaa rhi hu.. tum bhi jao waise bhi hamari first class miss ho chuki ha.. (And she hurriedly run from there)

He sees her retreating figure until she goes to her class..

Shaurya POV:
Girl are mad over me because I am famous students head leader of college aur handsome most to hu hi😁 . And see this girl she want not with me in college b/c of this . I think ,her name make an effect on her . Mai bhi Shurya Sabarwall hu Mai iski ye baat maan hi na Lu 😏 . (he smiled on his own thoughts.😊)

......

Reema:- Chlo chutkara to Mili en boring Lecture se..

Zain:- ise to saare lecture hi boring lagte ha , haina Anokhi..

Anokhi nodded and smile to see her smile both Reema and Zain feel good.

Zain:- chlo Mai aaj tum dono ko party deta hu..

Reema:- kon si party..?

Zain:- wo Dekh campus ke bahar.

Reema:- golgappe ki party..🤤

Zain:- haa..

Anokhi:- aaj Mera mann nhi ha Zain..

Zain:- tumhare liye hi to..Aree.. larkiyo ko kab se golgappe ko na khane ki aadat ho gai..