Opening Song

A/N -

I will be using the Japanese song for this, mainly because it has a lot of scenes that I think will look better for this story. Also, if I just put the time, it will be because there will be no changes so I will not be writing it down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starts off with showing a mix of parts with the beys: Valtryek, Spryzen, Roktavor, Kerbeus, Doomscizer and Harmonia. 

 Then shows a Valtryek, glowing blue, before showing Hu Tao vs Valt from a TV sort of thing.

0:26

Valt catches a flying beybread coming his way and celebrates, jumping around with Toko and Nika looking excited beside him. Hu Tao was standing to the side holding Valt's bag along with her own.

As Valt run's out, Hu Tao chases after him, trying to give him his bag as Valt's mom and the twins sweatdrop at the two.

It then shows Hu Tao trying to wake up Valt in class, but him frantically waking up and looking around in confusion as Hu Tao and Shu sweatdrop at him. (In other words, Hu Tao replaces that purple-haired girl)

0:46

After showing Shu. It shows Hu Tao in a gold background holding her bey, Hu Tao then looked surprise as if she heard something, she looks back to see she was at the school rooftop. Valt was calling her name, he was with Rantaro, Shu, Ken, Daigo and Wakiya. 

Hu Tao smiles at them causing some of them to blush and smile back and some of them to get flustered and look away. (This was not in the original video, just wanted Hu Tao to get a scene by herself)

1:00

Instead of Spryzen vs Valtryek, it's Harmonia vs Valtryek. It shows them battling while showing Hu Tao and Valtryek cheering/commanding them.

The screen switches to Valt  and Hu Tao building something with Rantaro, Ken, Daigo, Toko, Nika and Mel (My OC) behind them, watching.

Valt and Hu Tao finish and smile, they get up and cheer together, Daigo and Ken are excitedly talking to each other, Rantaro pulls out his fan and laughs to himself, Toko, Nika and Mel do a tri-five before spinning around while holding each other's hands.

1:21

It shows Valtryek and Harmonia clashing before simultaneously bursting

(And the rest of the video is the same)