1

In a lifetime, the average human lives for 692,040 hours. In a lifetime, the average human sleeps for 229,961 hours. In a lifetime, the average human spends 90,000 hours at work. In a lifetime, the average human drives for 37,935 hours. In a lifetime, the average human showers or baths for 12,000 hours. In a lifetime, the average human eats and drinks for 32,098 hours. In a lifetime, the average human spends other hours doing other things like shaving, brushing their teeth, getting haircuts, being at school, on the phone, among other things. Now let's add up those hours of the average human doing normal things. 229,961 hours of sleeping plus 90,000 hours at work, plus 37,935 hours driving plus 12,000 hours showering or bathing plus 32,098 hours eating and drinking which equals to be 401,994 hours of the average human doing normal things that humans have to do. Now let's get the 692,040 hours in the average human's lifetime and subtract the 401,994 hours of the average human doing normal things and we get 290,046 hours left. 290,046 hours for the average human to do whatever they want. If you look at 290,046 hours compared to 692,040 hours, that's really not that many hours. Like that's a big difference. What I'm trying to say is use those 290,046 hours wisely. Use those 290,046 hours to make beautiful memories, explore the world, help people, love, make friends, do what you love and live life to the fullest. Make those 290,046 hours count and make them matter. I don't want you to get old and look back on your life like, "Dang. All of those things that I could've done. All those things that I wished I had done. All that time wasted." I want you to get old and look back on your life like, "I had one beautiful, amazing, fun and meaningful life." The hours, minutes and even seconds of life are so precious just like us because we're not promised tomorrow. If those numbers and if what I said doesn't make you realize how precious life is and how we should live then I don't know what will. How many of those hours are you using to actually live life and when I say live life, I mean really "LIVE" life?

 How many of those hours are you using to actually live life and when I say live life, I mean really "LIVE" life?