VIRGIN

YOU WERE VERY WELL-KNOWN

YOU WERE VERY WELL-KNOWN. It's not so much for you. However, you are known for your erotica novels. Nobody is aware of your true identity.

If you looked yourself up, you were merely a young woman in her twenties named Diana. You were a pseudonymous author. Many fans have tried but failed to figure out who you are. It was a secret you didn't want to share.

"Y/n Your books are missing something; they lack genuineness," said your editor Joanne, pity in her eyes. "What do you mean?". Your left hand rests on your face, forming your brows.

"Are you a virgin?" Joanne as she crossed her arms and rested her elbow on the wooden table. "Yes Joanne," you muttered, blushing, because you were still a virgin. Neither a lip nor a hand touched your skin. You simply never made the time or took the opportunity to have sex.

"We'll have to solve that," she shrugged, "you're not going to get anywhere else with your writing career if you don't have any experience." "It's not that simple," you grumbled, despite the fact that you weren't particularly social.

"Go to a club and hook up or anything" she laughed as she tapped her fingers on the table, "also your followers have been talking about your writing" she scowled as she pulled out her phone from her pocket and turned it on "really?" You adjusted your glasses as you leaned forward in your chair.

"Yep, apparently they're tired of vanilla sex and want to see something more sexy like......bdsm," she said, her cheeks flushing red like a tomato. She showed you her phone, which displayed all of the comments on your community forum, all of which provided you with extremely comprehensive feedback and demands.

"Wow," you murmured as you scrolled through the many comments impressed by your fans' viewpoints. "Didn't you say I should stick to what I know?" you asked, cocking your brow and resting back in your chair, arms crossed across your chest.

"Yes, but it would be great if you could broaden your audience and significantly increase your sales!" She clasped her hands cheerfully, her lips curled into a naughty grin. " Oh! I did some research and discovered a bdsm club... It would be ideal for you to attend in order to gain some knowledge as well," she said, piqued your interest.

"Is there really a bdsm club?" You inquired as you're unaware that such a thing existed. Joanne replied, "Yes, it's a club that practices things like bondage, masochism, sadism, and other things of that type." She was well-versed in a wide range of topics. Her companion, after all, was all in on it.

"That's rather interesting," you muttered as you considered all the things you could do in a club with other people. "I can send you a club that's close by... you don't have to agree to it, but think about it," she said as she rose from her chair, her black pencil skirt adjusting. Before you put her purse on your shoulder, she puts all of her belongings back into it.

"Yeah, I'll do that," you said as you stood up and followed her out the door. "Have a nice day, y/n," she said as she bowed before reminding you, "I will be expecting a draft from you by next week." "Yeah bye," you said as Joanne walked out, before closing and locking the apartment door.

You sighed as you returned to your dining room, where you and your editor were scooping up the two glass cups from the table and transferring them to the kitchen sink.

After a few hours, Your phone buzzed, and you reached for it on your nightstand, peering down at your screen to see a notification from your messages, which was from Joanne.

She had shared a photo of a poster advertising a bdsm event at the "vixen desires" bdsm club. The event's theme was "sub find your dom of your desires."

bdsm piqued your attention. You had searched up porn as inspiration for your erotica novels when you were about 18 because you didn't have the experience and came across the genre of bdsm on the web.

You watched a video of a dom slapping the sub and doing various things to her. It elicited some emotion in you. Know that someone has the power to compel you to do something and has authority over you, and that you have the power to turn someone on.

You, on the other hand, choose not to write on it. After all, you were still learning about new things at the time and weren't sure how to communicate bdsm. There were just too many terminology and concepts to understand that you were unwilling to undertake.

You took your computer from your desk turning it on a looking up 'bdsm porn' "let's see what it's all about".

-cottonberry- works