iv. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

"TJ, i'm so sorry

"TJ, i'm so sorry. I'll pay for your jeep." Allison spoke as he walked over from the ambulance that she was sat in the back of, getting her head wrapped.

"The amount of times i've crashed that thing by now. It's just a dent." he said in return, nodding to her head. "So, what? You have a concussion?"

"No, they said just minor headaches." she shook her head, looking toward their cars. "So, I really just swerved into the other side of the lane?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?" he gave a questionable look, making Allison shake her head. "It was fine at first, then you just jolted right infront of the Jeep. I hit my breaks but it was extremely close."

Allison exhaled, nodding her head as she looked down. Embarrassed was an understatement.

"You alright?" he gave a worried look, the same look so many people had been giving Allison all day. "You sure you didn't hit your head that hard?"

Allison looked up again. "I-"

She was cut off by both their phones going off. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her phone and stared at the About That post that had just been uploaded.

I got the idea of killing Simon while watching some shit news show. There was this story about a guy who killed his wife. Sort of obvious. I mean, it's always the husbands, right? But it took the police months to catch him. Turns out, a lot of people were happy this woman was dead. She had gotten a coworker fired, had an affair with her friends husband- she was a nightmare. Basically, there was motive everywhere the police looked. And that got me thinking, that's the kind of person you can get away with killing- someone everybody wants dead.

Allison read the message over and over again, the words replaying in her head on repeat, tuning out the lecture she received from her parents, she couldn't even remember them picking her up. She now laid back in her bed, staring at the same wall from before. Rolling over, she stared at Simon on her window ceil, just sitting there. "You aren't going anywhere, are you?"

"Doesn't seem like it." he repeated with a shrug. "I'm almost offended you don't want me here."

"I want you here more then anything." Allison said back with a blink. "I never wanted you to die, Simon."

"I believe you." he nodded at her. "Thing is...who else does?"

Allison was in her own bubble of panicking. She'd never snuck out of her house before, especially not to go see a boy she'd been sexting with over Pinterest. Apart of her was worried. It wasn't as if she didn't know who Simon Kelleher was, she knew what he was all about too. A little part of her was expected to wake up tomorrow and see he'd exposed her heavily all over About That. Yet, back then, just a few months ago, she couldn't bring herself to care.

Simon walked outside, keeping the porch light off. Allison had expected him to come out of the window, but no, he walked right out of his front door to greet her with a smile. "Hey there."