xv. 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

tw: suicidal intentions

"Oh, thank you." Allison took the cup of punch from TJ, her back turned from most of the party, her face covered in so much The Joker makeup that it was likely impossible for anyone to identify her in the dark lighting. "Does Jake even know you're here?"

"No." TJ laughed slightly. "Like, he really, reallyyyy, doesn't know i'm here."

Allison grinned. "Well, he probably wouldn't like that i'm here either."

"To possibly getting our asses kicked by Jake tonight." TJ held up his cup.

"To Jake." Allison cupped, hitting their solo cups together and taking a sip. She looked toward the stairs, seeing the trio of undercover masked intruders go up the stairs. "Hey, TJ?"

"Yeah?" he hummed.

"I have to pee." she admitted with a nod. "Find you after?"

"Okay, sure." he nodded, taking her drink as she hurried toward the stairs.

"Hey." Allison came through Simons window.

He yanked his headset off, looking in a panic. "Hey."

"Why are you so jumpy?" she laughed slightly, watching as he logged off his X-Box.

"Zombie game." Simon lied, holding his arm around for Allison to crawl into his lap. "You're here early."

"My parents had a dinner over at my grandparents." she hummed, her head rested on his shoulder. "I hope that's okay."

"Of course." Simon rubbed her back. "I'll go get some snacks."

"Okay." she moved so he could stand up, left in his gaming chair while his feet were heard going down the stairs. Allison spun in the chair slightly, looking at the computer again. She hesitated, scooting in closer.

Allison knew it was wrong and such a clique thing to do, but she clicked on his recent history. Her eyes scanned the video games, looking at the person he was playing with. A creek made her stop, turning around to see Simon standing there. He rose his eyebrows. "Caught you red handed, sweetheart."

"I wasn't-" she started.

"Being nosy?" he walked her way.

"No." Allison spoke fast, standing up so they were on the same height. "Maybe."

"Are you worried about something?" Simon gave an odd look.

"No." Allison lied again, biting the inside of her mouth. "Maybe."

"Don't worry." he exhaled, pushing her hair back and grabbing her face to keep her still. "The only other girl in my life is Janae."

"You can talk to whoever you want." she swallowed with a shake of her head. "I was just wondering what you do when i'm not around."