"Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki"

"Hey (M/n)...why'd she dig a hole?" Tanjiro asked his older brother, he was confused on his sister's behavior.

(M/n) just shrugged also confused on Nezuko's behavior, they couldn't get going if their sister wasn't cooperating with them.

Both Kamado's looking at Nezuko with worry, (M/n) finally getting an idea on what to do with the bamboo Tanjiro brought. Together they started building a basket for their sister.

The sun burned (M/n)'s skin even if it was slowly it still hurt, his brother offered him to stay in the cave with Nezuko but he assured that he would help Tanjiro finish the basket.

"Nezuko? Nezuko?" Tanjiro called out for his sister. "You think can fit in here? I wanna try keep moving during the day, too." He told Nezuko making a brief pause, "But we can carry you, okay?"

"Can you fit? In here? Basket?" Asked Tanjiro while holding the basket and pointing at it. Nezuko lifted herself up from the hole she dug and crawled into the basket or at least tried to.

"Uh guess not..." Tanjiro let out seeing as his sister didn't quite fit in the basket. "Hey Nezuko, remember how you got really big the other day? Do you think you could the opposite?" Questioned (M/n), his voice coming out raspy and weak.

The wound on chest was healing but at a slow pace it would surely leave a big scar.

"Come on, Nezuko! Get smaller!" Encouraged the second-oldest Kamado while patting Nezuko's back soon (M/n) also joining in trying to encourage his sister as best as he could.

Nezuko grabbed the sides of the basket, throwing herself in causing the basket to be pushed upward finally getting well adjusted inside. Tanjiro as well as (M/n) praised her with compliments.

Soon after they started to head towards their destination which was Mountain Sagiri.

👺

Urokodaki's POV

This kid isn't going to cut it. He's far too kind and far too indecisive. He stands against a demon, yet the scent of kindness remains, he still has empathy even for a demon...

Giyū...this boy will never make it.

Author's POV

While Tanjiro was debating in his mind, hands shaking feeling sorry for the demon. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone abruptly taking the rock from his hands.

It was (M/n) who took it, with no hesitation he lifted the rock into the air, and smashed it as hard as he could into the demon's head.

This kept on going in-tell the demon's face was almost unrecognizable, he had blood all over his hands, he was breathing heavily, and sweating.

Urokodaki's POV

But this boy's scent is sharp and full of bloodlust and anger, no hesitation or empathy for the demon...it's replaced with hatred. The brute force he's using is almost animalistic like...

Author's POV

Once he was finished the (e/colored) boy turned back to only see Tanjiro, shock and horror could be seen all over his face. (M/n) let go of the bloodied rock, he ran pass Tanjiro not wanting to make eye-contact with him.

The sun was rising up when the demon had awoken, he could barely move his mouth to speak, "You b-bastard,...was it you t-that did...this?" Making brief pauses here and there before starting to blabber on nonsense.

The sun by then was already visible and burned away the demon. Tanjiro finally getting out of his shock after seeing the demon burn just from that little amount of sunlight.

Looking both ways for his siblings, "Nezuko? (M/n)?" Already starting to panic he ran to the temple where maybe they could be found. A sigh of relief came from him when he found them in there resting.

"Hang on, where's the old guy?" He wondered before starting to look around for him. When he found him he was holding a burial for the people that were killed.

The old man stood from his place, "My name is Sakonji Urokodaki, you're the one Giyū Tomioka sent my way, correct?" Urokodaki asked the red-haired boy.

"I am! I'm Tanjiro Kamado and my siblings name's are Nezuko and (M/n)." Tanjiro responded back, "Tanjiro...what do you tend to do if your siblings devour a human?" The masked old man questioned Tanjiro.

His eyes widen at the sudden question, Tanjiro didn't know how to respond. Urokodaki walked towards Tanjiro and with the back of his hand he slapped him.

Urokodaki went on giving Tanjiro a speech about he needs to be more quick to respond by giving him examples of situations where his siblings were to eat a human.

Urokodaki turned to the side, "Have I made myself perfectly clear?" He questioned Tanjiro, "Yes!" Tanjiro answered quickly.

"Very well, I will test whether or not you're fit to become a member of the Demon Slayer Corps." Urokodaki spoke once more turning to face Tanjiro, "Get your siblings and follow me!"

💨
——————————————————————————

[My apologies for not updating much :,)]