Chapter II: The Lady Maria Simp

Sorry for the late chp update, I was on a hiking these past few days so I wasn't able to update anything so pls forgive me, I'm very bad at describing gameplay so I'm gonna be writing this as if Eugen is THE "Good Hunter" do yeah! Anyways please enjoy this chapter.

Bold = Announcements/Notes/Techniques/In a Call

Italics = Speaking Another Language/Thoughts/Telepathy

Norm = Dialogue/Narration

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"You want me to play Bloodborne? In your dreams—"

Oh how embarrassed he was for saying that but doing it anyway, currently we see his avatar wearing Lady Maria's hunter clothing with an embarrassed expression as the opening screen music plays in the background.

Eugen: ....I hate you, whoever suggested that I play Bloodborne....

====================

Good[Simp]Hunter: I feel blessed

ScrewGehrman: God damnit

ComboPizzaMan: Never heard of that game in years....

PlasticChairOwner: You sound like an old man

IGentlyOpenTheDoor: Why Lady Maria's?

====================

Eugen: You shouldn't and cuz I like Lady Maria's clothes, that's all not that I like her or anything....

Chat: Definitely Tsundere/Tsundere Eugen CLIPPERS!!!

Eugen: I'm not a Tsundere, pferdefresse! (Horse face)

Eugen: *ahem ahem* Let's just play!

Pressing the new game button, Eugen awakes laying down on a table(?) and beside it is a man in a wheelchair, the man's clothes look very European and Victorian in style, from a tattered coat(?) to a messed up top hat, the man in the wheelchair looks very mysterious and dangerous despite being crippled. Eugen then stood up from his laying position as the man began speaking.

Man: Ah yes.... Paleblood, well you've come to the right place.

Eugen: Right place, eh?

Man: Yharman, is the home of blood ministration.... You need only unravel it's mystery.

"But where's an outsider like yourself to begin..?"

Man: Easy..! With a bit of Yharman blood of your own... But first, you'll need a contract.

Eugen: A contract, huh?

=====================

Name: Ciel

Age: Young

Origin: Professional

=====================

Man: Good, all signed and sealed... Now let's begin the transfusion, don't you worry.

Eugen: I'll leave it up to you, "doc".

Man: Whatever happens, you may think all is a mere bad dream....

And with a deep breath Eugen slowly losses his consciousness, descending into the darkest night of his life as the man laughs unseen. When Eugen awakens he found himself in the same room as before but the room seemed more "colder" than before, his eyes traveled around the room as his landed on a large puddle of blood.

Most people would immediately panic and descend into fear at the sight of blood but Eugen didn't seem to mind, infact when a bloodied wolf like creature emerged from the pond, he didn't feel scared nor panicked instead he felt nothing as if he was numb. As the creatures claws touches his arm, it suddenly combusted into flames starting it's blind frenzy before collapsing revealing that the pond of blood has now flooded the room's floor.

Soon small imp like creatures started to crawl onto to his body but he was unusually at ease as they flocked his body, blocking his vision with their small figures. With a single blink, the imps seem to disappear into of thin air signaling his "awakening", Eugen slowly got up from the "medical table" while looking around the room once again. The room was now dry and was not flooded by blood that he's seen earlier, there were traces of the imps nor the wolf's left in sight, just a plain ol' "medical room".

Eugen: And so I begin my hunt....

Timeskip BTYB: HAIL LADY MARIA

And with a final hit [Vicar Amelia] collapses onto the [Cathedral] floor, as Eugen was about to finish the job it— no, she spoke

V.A: Seek...the old....blood....

Eugen: ....I'll try my best....

And with a quick slash to the neck, she was decapitated, Eugen cleans the blood off his [Saw-Spear] as he lights up the lamp that appeared in place of [Vicar Amelia] before re-entering the [Hunter's Dream].

Eugen: And with that, I end the stream here! Hope you masochists are satisfied cuz I am— NOT!

A few minutes later of the chat sending their regards and Y/n retorting back, he finally ended the stream with a huff as he retreats back to his bed, revealing his Lady Maria Dakimakura (body pillow). He lays down on his bed while hugging it closely, pondering of what should he do as he remembers a little something that he used to do before doing all this VTuber stuff.

Returning his body pillow back on the bed, he grabbed a box from under his bed before opening it showing a old but functional typewriter (just imagine the one from Violet Evergarden).

Y/n: Hope you're still working....

Bringing the typewriter to the kitchen counter, he began to clean it carefully, not wanting it to "malfunction" or something as he does one final wipe, removing the last trail of dust. He then brought it to his bedroom and onto his desk which had more than enough space for it to rest on as he brought out most of his blank pieces of paper then wearing his glasses, he began continuing his old work: "The Lady & The Beast" (another book? Idk, you guess.)

As he typed away on his typewriter, he failed to notice a glint from a nearby rooftop, stalking him carefully while also watching who enters the building.

???: Don't worry Y/n-senpai, I'll protect you.... You're not dying as long as I git my eyes on you.

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

I apologize for the late update cuz I'm also catching up to school lately so please understand, anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and see you in the next one, and as always!

Keep a smile on your face