Chapter III: Other Work & The Devil Hunter's Association

I'm now more M O T I V A T E D then ever! Let's get this bread!

3rd POV

Eugen: I don't get these abbreviations.... I'm supposed to be in the water not on the land, dammit!

Currently we see Eugen in a very weird situation if you're a simp for him which is the chat bullying him for not know shell type abbreviations and him reasoning that he's a Heavy Cruiser and not a Tank.

Eugen: I swear, you should've asked someone who's a TANK and not a fuckin WARSHIP, you miststück!

Yeah, this situation is very unexpected and a situation that Eugen doesn't like to be in, he was supposed to be the one bullying the chat not the chat bullying him, it frustrated him so much that he secretly opened up Google to see what these abbreviations mean and to which he did.

Of course once he memorized them, Eugen flexed his new found knowledge which resulted to the chat "praising him" as he gave the smug-est look you could possibly think of.

[Yes I know that's the OG shot-haired Eugen but that's the closest thing I could find so don't complain.]

===================

EugensBooba: That smirk is mocking me and I love it

HEShellsBestShells: Eugen has more booba than I do.... Lord why have you forsaken me?

BoobaSaurus: I feel you

====================

Eugen: Fufufu~ How sad~ it seems that the Lord is playing favorites, well I suppose that can't be helped~

And with one final word, Eugen fired an AP shell and it hits it's target down on the center.

Eugen: And that is how you arty, you disgusting pigs~

After a few more rounds of insulting his chat and getting buckets upon buckets of arty kills, he ended the stream just as his phone started to ring.

Y/n: Panpakapan.... Who is this?

He says monotone despite the greeting supposedly being more ENTHUSIASTIC (walk). [A cookie to those who get the reference]

Makima: *sigh* When you do that greeting, be more enthusiastic. You sound like your mind is broken.

Makima: Anyways, *serious tone* I need you in the office ASAP, this is urgent and "go dark".

Y/n: "Cruiser Actual", going dark.

And with that he ended the call as he swiftly grabbed his gear and headed out. This is first time in a year that Makima sounded so serious and worried at the same, the only time this happened was last year when they found a lead on "it".

Timeskip BTYB: Mein Pain