arranged -jennie

(Jennie x Reader)

(Will your Arranged Marriage with Jennie Kim work out? Especially when she's rude to you?)

"I'm THE Jennie Kim, Y/n. You will do whatever I say."

Y/n's P.O.V.
Beverly Hills, LA

Jennie removes her earrings as she babbles on about her upcoming movie to her best friend on the phone,

However, Jennie kept me here. Trust me, there's a lot more that I'd rather do than stay in a room with her.

"Y/N. Listen to me! You have to know these things, appa might ask you later."

"Why would he ask me about your life?"
I continue to text on my phone,

"You know him, he likes to test you."

Jennie happens to be the woman that I married, but it's not what I would've wanted to do.

Jennie and I have been friends since we were kids, and our parents expected us to grow up together, but they wouldn't stop bringing up marriage.

But Jennie? She's the most arrogant person I've ever met.

She always goes "I'm Jennie Kim"

Our wedding was arranged by our parents, they, however, think we have feelings for each other and won't let the idea go, it would break my heart seeing my parents if they knew Jennie and I have been faking it. So, we tried to make it work. As arrogant as she can be, I know that she has a different side to her. I've just never been able to crack it.

I've always somehow taken a liking to Jennie, I'm not sure why or how.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as
Jennie throws her shoe at me

I throw it back at her before leaving the room, rolling my eyes

I could've been with Jennie's sister, Jisoo.
If I wasn't with Jennie.

Jennie always gets jealous when I'm around Jisoo, I've never figured out why.

Tonight, we're going to see my in-laws. Hopefully Jisoo will be there too.

Jennie comes downstairs, immediately going up to me and fixing my collar,

"If my parents ask, what am I doing now?"

"Your a Model, the human Chanel."

"And are we happy together?"

"Of course, wouldn't trade you for the world"
I roll my eyes,

"Good. Let's go."

The Kim's Residence
6:00 pm

I'm sitting on the couch with Jisoo, chatting away while Jennie is making a call outside,

"Y/n, you know who can make you really happy?"

"Who?"