all these years - rosé

(Rosé x Female Reader)

In which, Roseanne Park is your high school ex, but who says you can't have a crush on your ex?

That ex..who you haven't seen for 8 years? You know her as Chae, the world knows her as Rosé.

based off of All These Years - Camila Cabello
lyrics will be in bold

Third Person P.O.V.
The SamE at YG Entertainment
3:00 P.M.

"Rosie, I found Y/n's Instagram."

"You did?"

"She's so popular now, at least, I think this is her."

"Didn't you say that you still liked her?"

"What? No."

"It's been 8 years Jennie, why would I like someone for that long?"

"I remember how upset you were when Y/n told you she was moving."

"We could've worked out something, I wish we did."
Rosé looks down,

"But.. what about Li-Jin?"

"I love her?"

"You guys have been fighting a lot lately.."

"She's too much sometimes..I just want to be free with no worries, and sometimes..she breaks stuff in the apartment when she's mad.."

Jennie looks at Roseanne, she holds her hand then looks back down at her phone

"I don't think y/n would want to see me"

"It's never too late to find out."

Rosé P.O.V.
8 years ago

She's so cute. I can't believe she's my girlfriend.

Yesterday, February 7th, Y/n officially asked me to be her girlfriend, and when I tell you I'm overjoyed..I couldn't stop thinking about her even more.

It started as a simple crush, okay. Maybe more. I've liked her since freshman year, and when she started hanging out in the same friend group as me, that's when I lost it.

When she looks at me, it's like everything else disappears..gosh those eyes of hers.

Lately, my feelings for her have only progressed if anything. And once I found out that everyone was accepting of our relationship, it just made me want this even more.

Does she feel the same?

Maybe I sound crazy..

Crazy in love.

As I keep my thoughts to myself, Y/n waves her pencil in front of me,

"love? are you okay?"

I remember that she's in front of me when I hear her sweet voice, I look her direction when she says,

"there you are, thought I lost you."
she giggled as my heart skipped a beat,

BLACKPINK Scenarios and Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें