Part 6

Po fiddled with his fingers as he waited by the entrance of the village. If they wanted to get to Mei Mei's show they had to travel to a nearby village, where she said she would be. He still couldn't believe the kids wanted to go see a Mei Mei performance. They usually hated them.

"Hey Po." Tigress waved at him as she walked over. Po smiled brightly seeing her. She looked absolutely beautiful. Granted she hadn't changed her outfit, her golden Hanfu made her shine though.

"Hey Tigress."

"Waiting for the kids?" She now stood beside him.

"Yeah." Po nodded looking at her. "If they don't hurry, we'll miss the performance." He chuckled. "Not that it would be much of a loss." Tigress raised a brow at him.

"Why do you say that?"

"It's not that they are baaad." Po protested. "It's just..." Po looked at her. "She tends to get too close for comfort. Gives everyone the idea that we're a couple." Po shivers.

"You aren't?" Tigress looked at him teasingly.

"No!" Po groaned with a sigh. Great even Master Tigress thinks we are.

"I'm teasing you Po." She chuckled, giving his shoulder a nudge. Po looked at her with a smile of his own. "I know she's not the type of girl you go for."

"How do you know what kind of girl I go for?" Po raised a brow with a teasing smile. Surely he would make her nervous this time. But that had no success as she spoke in a clear and calm tone.

"The girls you've basically flirted with and nearly gotten into a relationship with have one thing in common. They know Kung Fu. Mei Mei knows very little and she's also more focused on her dancing career than she is on having a relationship with someone else other than herself." Tigress smiled at him. "I also know you love kids and have heard you speaking about settling down and raising a family someday. Something Mei Mei clearly doesn't want."

"Wow." Po's eyes widened. "You really do know how to read me huh?" Po smiled widely.

"Better than you think." She chuckled. Po's eyes shined as he looked at Master Tigress. He knew he loved her for sure now. No one knew him better than her and vice versa. He was clearly going to ask something else when the kids arrived and interrupted him.

"Let's go!" Nu Hai and Lei Lei ran to them excitedly. The other three kids running close behind them.

"Woah there." Po caught the two excited pandas before they made it through the entrance. "You two could have ran off the mountain and gotten hurt. Slow down."

"Sorry Master Po." The two girls apologized as they giggled excitedly.

"Can we get going before they break the elevator?" Jing hurried past them. Nu Hai and Lei Lei were bouncing in excitement.

"Mei Mei's shows must be really exciting." Tigress smiled as Nu Hai and Lei Lei hopped onto the elevator.

"Eh," Po shrugged. "Not sure if 'exciting' is the correct word to describe her show." He chuckled. Tigress raised a brow at him curiously.

"You'll see Master Tigress." Bao laughed. "It's going to be a fun one."

—————————————————————————

"Are you sure Mei Mei is even going to agree to do this?" Jing asked the two very excited adolescents. "She doesn't even like you Lei Lei." The 5 adolescents spoke in a hush tone in front of the two unsuspecting warriors, who walked behind them.

"Which is exactly why she will do it." Lei Lei said proudly.

"Once Master Po and Master Tigress finally start courting, Master Tigress will be able to adopt Lei Lei."