Festival!

Catarina and Kiana were crouching in front of the boxes of vegetable, from Catarina's farm field. Catarina seemed distressed as Kiana just sighed, not knowing how to help, before Maria came in from behind. Catarina told Maria about how she couldn't sell her vegetables at the festival, which saddened her. Maria got an idea and told Catarina that she can use them to make sweets, which Catarina agreed and told her that she should sell those sweets at the festival too. Maria gave in and agreed, as Catarina became happy again. They went to Geordo to ask his permission on selling homemade sweets, who was hesitant on agreeing, but ends up doing anyways. The others arrived, before telling about the play that they'll be doing at the festival to Catarina and Kiana. "You two aren't going to join?" Alan asked from behind Sophia. 

Both Kiana and Catarina declined, saying they weren't student council members. Sophia tried to convince them, along with Mary, but it didn't work. "We can help with the back stage work?" Kiana suggested, which Catarina agreed to. Starting from there, everyone got ready for the festival and helped each other, before the festival arrived. Kiana went around buying gifts and eating snacks from several stands, along with Alan and Sophia. "Wahh this tastes really good! Excuse me sir? Two more of these please!" Kiana said to the man at the stand, before pulling Alan to her side. Sophia was buying something from a stand beside them, so Kiana didn't want to disturb her. "Alan! This dessert tastes good, you should try it!Oh thank you." Kiana said as she pointed at the desserts, before the man at the stand handed her two more of them. "I feel like you're eating more than usual.." Alan said, scratching his head. "Nonsense, I'm just enjoying the festival! Here, take a bite." Kiana said, as she extended her hand towards Alan, which was holding the delicious snack she ordered.

"E-Eh? We're in public...this is embarrassing, Idiot!" Alan said, while trying to push Kiana's hand away, but she pushed it back to him. "Don't mind that! Take a bite or I'm eating the whole thing!" She said, with a pout. Alan shook his head, before taking a bite. "Is it good?" Kiana said, bringing the food back. Alan nodded while chewing the snack in his mouth. "Thought so." Kiana said with a smile, before taking a bite from the same snack that Alan did. Alan saw this and quickly turned around before starting to cough. "ALAN? ARE YOU OKAY!?" Kiana said, worried. Alan waved his hand at her and replied, "yeah-just-*cough*don't mind me.." which Kiana sighed at. "Kiana! Come check this necklace out! It might suit you." Sophia shouted from the stand beside them. "Oh? Alright! Come on Alan!" Kiana replied as she pulled Alan to Sophia. "Here! Doesn't this look pretty?" Sophia asked as she showed Kiana the necklace, Alan was also peeking over Kiana's shoulder to see it. 

"It does but...I already have a necklace. The one that's matching with Nicol's bracelet, remember?" Kiana replied and looked at the other jewelry on the trays. 'She's wearing a matching set with Nicol?' Alan thought to himself. "Ohh yeah now I remember! He bought you that necklace when we were in the town right?" Sophia asked again, which Kiana replied with a nod. Kiana saw a crystal blue pendant in front of her. She picked it up and lifted it in the sky, before turning it to the side a bit. "Wow! This changes colors, it was light blue before, now it's a darker shade of blue." She said, which Sophia agreed at. The darker shade of blue looked similar to her eye color, which was mainly the reason she picked it. "excuse me sir? I'll take this!" She said, before handing cash at the stall owner.

Alan suddenly spot a ring on one of the trays. He picked it up and examined it, before pulling Kiana's hand up and slipped it on her middle finger. This action made Kiana surprised before she she took a look at the ring. "Alan?-Ooo this ring is quite pretty!" Kiana said as she stared at the ring. "...It matches the color of both of our eyes." Alan said as he also stared at the ring while still holding Kiana's hand. "You should get it!" Sophia said from beside Kiana. "would you like a double? There's another copy of it." The seller said, which Alan agreed at. "Hmm...alright, how much are they?" Kiana asked the seller, who told her the amount. She was about to pay for them, when Alan beated her to it. "Al-" "Don't you even try to pay me back, just take it as a present." Alan cut off Kiana before she could say anything and ruffled her hair with a smirk. He slipped the other ring on his hand and smiled slightly.