12: Shower Romance 🚿

Here is the another chapy... 🙃

A huge Thanks for your appreciation.. And Views... 😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

----------------------------------

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

N don't forget to do votes..

Enjoy reading...

Ignore my worst English mistakes...

-----------------------------------

Revengeful Marriage :

Chapter 12:

Let's start *********

🔥Mature content, read your own risk...

Morning :

Riddhima open her eyes after hearing Vansh voice n he is trying to waking her up… " Riddhima,,, Riddhima…come on wake up… we have doctor's appointments today at 10 am… its now already 8:30….."

Riddhima "yeah…." wake up but she is so sleepy,, and her head is spinning also, its pregnancy side effects….

Riddhima about to get but she feels Dizziness, she immediately sit on bed again… " Vansh, i can't,, i can't go today,, my head is spinning… "

Vansh came to her while taking her clothes… " Riddhima we are going for your checkup only…" saying this he pick her up,, moves towards the washroom.

Riddhima widen her eyes 👀.. " Vansh what are you doing… put me down… "

Vansh seriously replied to her " nothing, just helping my wife…"

Vansh made her sit on vanity counter and goes back to the room to take her clothes… n come…

Pick up Riddhima, and make her stand on shower area… and starts removing her clothes…

Riddhima doesn't say anything n she doesn't want to do something like that which is harmful to her and doesn't want to make him angry…

She is standing totally naked in front of him.. He is helping her to applying shower jell…

Riddhima forget everything when his cold hands touch on her warm body she feel shiver run down in her body…

Pregnancy hormones is also make her situation more difficult…

Vansh is engross in his work…. He came in senses when Riddhima immediately hug him tightly… when she become out of control…

Riddhima breathing heavily….

Riddhima mummers in his ears " Vansh i miss you so much, i miss your touch so much,, please Vansh love me…. I am craving for you…. I need you…" her tone become husky.

Vansh become stun, he didn't excepting from her,,, past memories comes in his mind that how he force her…. " Riddhima just stop it,,, i am not going to that,, you are pregnant… "

Riddhima look at him in desirable eyes" Vansh please,,,, just love me,,, i am not saying to do s*x,,, i just wanna feel you skin to skin…. "

Vansh" stop it….. Stay away…i am going out,, you wear your clothes for own n come out... " he was about to leave…

But stop with sudden pull….

Riddhima pull him,,, on the shower 🚿… and hug him tightly….. That he can't go away…

When she feel he is not going to do what she want then,,,,

Riddhima start kissing his neck sensually …..