13 : Emotional Convo

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

--------------------------------

Revengeful Marriage :

Chapter 13 :

Let's start *********

Doc " Riddhima , wait, you both talk here n tell your decision…" and the doctor leave them alone to give them some time to talk.

Vansh  get up" Riddhima …. " he words stop due to the slap.

Riddhima  slap him tightly and hold is collars " don't you dare to say that again, i am mother i am carrying them in me not you…. If you ever think to harm my babies or else it is not good for you… n how can say that to kill babies?? This is also your part, how can you be so cruel???,,, tell me is it not your babies….???? Bolo Vansh …. "

Vansh  get angry after listening to her and said without knowing what he was saying " Riddhima ,,, god dammm try to understand,,,, you are most important person in my life,,, i can't even imagine to live without you,,,, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH dammit… " he said in one go… then he released what he said.

He stop after knowing what he blurted out…

Riddhima  stun 😳 after his confession,,, she don't know how to react after this…

Then Vansh  comeback in his senses after seeing her state.. He immediately hold her from shoulder " Riddhima … Riddhima ,,,,, are you all right…???"

Riddhima  look at his in anger filled eyes and slap him tightly " you don't love me Mr.Vansh  Rai Singhaniya, no you don't,, if you love me then you love the baby also…. But you don't want to kill this creature…. "😭

Vansh  cup her face and weep her tears " no Riddhima ,,, love you so much… i can't live without you, that's why I'm telling you to abort because you are precious for… "

Riddhima  look at him" ohk,, you are claiming to love me nah(Vansh  node yes) ,,, if you love me then please let me keep me baby… its really precious to me, it's our love symbol, how can i kill them… " 🙏😢

Vansh " Riddhima ,, please try to understand… "

Riddhima  nodes no,,," nahi,, if you try to kill my baby then i promise to you that i kill myself… "

Vansh  eyes widen…." no no,, Riddhima  please don't do that…. I promise i will not kill them.. "

-----------------------------------------------

Two weeks later :

Vansh  is taking care of her… he treated her like a child…. N didn't put her feet down at once …

But Riddhima  is not talking to him… because this is so new for her,, that he is taking care of her… sometimes she feels so awkward when he act being so possessive over her….

-----------------------------------------------

Vansh  came into the room,, taking a foot trolley with him… Riddhima 's all favourite foods items on this table…

Because he knows,, her craving for foods ,, but she suspect her craving… just because she doesn't want ask to him….

and she wasn't ever fill her plate,, he filled all the healthy food,, and placed in front her… Then she did her dinner silently…. And sleep…

Vansh  knows her state,,, but he doesn't tell her anything,, because he giving her own time to heal…. And the other reason is, he is guilty because of his past deeds….

---------------------------------------------

At midnight :

Around 3 am:

Riansh sleeping peacefully…

Riddhima  open her… put her hands on tummy….

Then look at other side,,, but Vansh  is sleeping… she huffed..

She get slowly and moved out of the room...

At kitchen :

Riddhima  open the fridge to some ice-cream for her.... She is craving for ice-cream today.... She take out her favourite pistachio ice-cream..

Then sit on the table start eating.....

Riddhima  eating hurriedly while licking her fingers...

Vansh  seeing her while standing so far from her, at corner of the kitchen window.... A satisfy smile on his face after seeing her happy.... N filling her food craving..

To be CONTINUE *******

Howz the chapter..??

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Now its time to,,,,

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

And share it with your friends to read this book...

And Will meet you in next chapy...

Till then.. Take care bye..