Your Next Ticklish Babysitting Experience (Patreon Preview)

The following is a segment of a story that will become a Patreon exclusive short. To read the full story, please consider supporting me by becoming a patron over on my channel! Thank you so much!❤

~~~

"Sorry about them, they're very excited that you're back," Mrs. Peterson says.

"Oh, don't worry about it," you say. "I'm just glad they like me so much."

"Oh, they love you," Mr. Peterson says. "Haven't been able to stop talking about you since your last visit."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," Mrs. Peterson. "After what happened, they really wanted you to come back."

You smile, feeling pride in the love and appreciation.

"Wow, I never would have expected," you say.

"They really had a good time tickling you," Mr. Peterson says.

You freeze a little.

"I think we all did," Mrs. Peterson adds with a laugh.

You give a few more nervous chuckles.

"Y-yeah, I... I'm really ticklish..." you admit openly.

"We could tell, dear," Mrs. Peterson says. "Nothing wrong with that at all."

"In fact, that's actually why we wanted you to come back," Mr. Peterson says.

You look back at him and swallow.

He steps forward and meets your eye.

"We tickle a lot in this house," he says. "It's how we bond."

Mrs. Peterson comes around you.

She walks up close and strokes your arm.

"The kids had so much fun tickling you, dear, and they really wanted to do it again," she says.

"O-oh?" you stutter.

"And you had to have known that that would likely happen again, right?" Mr. Peterson asks.

You blush and look down, spotting your nervous toes curling shyly in your socks.

"I... I guess..."

"So you had a good time too, did you not?" Mrs. Peterson asks.

You stroke your hair and scratch the side of your nose.

"Well... I didn't hate it..."

"That's good," Mr. Peterson says. "So you would be fine letting them do it again, right?"

You pause.

Your breath goes still.

Mrs. Peterson smiles and sighs, sensing your hesitation.

"You certainly don't have to, sweetie," she says. "But we would greatly appreciate it if you'd be open to being tickled again."

You feel a warm rush of blood come to your cheeks.

You try to steady your breath, your words, your body, but all seem to shiver at once just thinking about it.

Your mind goes back to all those times the images and memories flashed before you.

How you'd do everything differently.

How you'd possibly be more open to it in the moment.

How you'd go back to the Petersons secretly hoping it would happen again.

You try to speak, feeling their eyes weighing down on you.

"I... I... uh... would be... okay with it..."