I Love You❤️

It will Start From today's Episode:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V- Kaun Ho tum? Lagti Kya ho tum meri!?

S- I am your Wife!

V- You are my ex-wife Sai Joshi! Correct that!

Both were broken, Sai's heart flinched listening "ex-wife" from him...

V- Please Chali jao yahan se!

He joined his hands

Tears were not stopping from her eyes

V- You know I am not well and I am not able to speak much, Please go from here...

V- I said Go!!!

He shouted on her

She lost her last hope... 

S- I am Going but you take care...

She took his hand in her's and kissed his knuckles, closed her eyes...letting the tears flow down...

She took her hands back and smiled towards him, 

S- Ho sake tho mujhe maaf kar de na...

She said smiling through her tears

She turned around and saw the whole Chavan Niwas, standing there with a winning smile on their face...

Virat was also not happy seeing her go, he wanted her to stay with him, take care of him, feed him with his own hands... but he was hurt, his heart was not letting him to stop her...

Here Sai, saw the real faces of her so called "family", She loved them selflessly, but they betrayed her just for the sake in becoming good in their son's eyes...

Aai which she thought loved her more than anything, infact she didn't even loved her a single penny...She did so much for her but at last, she stitched her up, not only Her so called Aai, it was the whole Family who stitched her up...

Her brothers whom she loved so much, you know elder brother's have a duty to save their younger sisters from every harm, but they left her in danger, they turned their backs when she was in need, when she needed someone's shoulder to cry on...

Devi Tai, She treated her like her real sister, she did what not to bring her and Pulkit together... even she was thrown out of the house, stranded in the dark, alone in the night, but she instead of being with her like her sister, she slapped her...

Shivani Bua, was she too bad with her, that she turned her face when she needed her the most...

She remembered the disgusting look they all made seeing her...

It was not her fault alone... Every single one in that room was at fault, 

Why the heck was she blamed alone, just because she is too young? or just because she is too good from her heart, that everyone took advantage of that...

A Real Family will always be your real one, they will never turn their backs on you when you need them the most, they will be with you... Always, no matter if you are right or wrong! They will support you...

Many people will come in your happy times, but only true ones will come in the time which you need them the most...

She ran out of the room, sat outside, in the  corner of the corridor leaning towards the wall hugging her knees, she was letting her tears flow down, she was neither sobbing nor crying out loud, she was just trying to get her pain a little less, which was not all the way possible...

Inside the room, Everyone were apologizing to Virat, but he made them remember each and every word they said to him...

He asked all of them to leave...

After sometime Doctor came to check him

Dr- How are you feeling now?

He asked noting his Vitals 

V- Better Doctor...

Dr- I Must say you have got a strong wife, she got the injection which you needed for your survival, it was out of stock everywhere, but she took the risk of her life and got the injection!

V- Risked her life!?

Dr- Yes, She went to the godown...

He explained him everything

Virat was left dumbstrucked...

V- Where is she now!?

He asked with heavy heart...

Dr- She was sitting in the corner of the corridor from the morning, 

V-Can you send her in?

Dr- Sure!

He went out 

Dr- Mrs. Chavan!

She looked up to him

Dr- Mr. Chavan is calling you inside...

Saying this he left

She was shocked, she was just to happy to be explained

She stood up and walked slowly to his room

She was too weak, she had not had anything except hospital food from days...

She went in

S- Aapne bulaya?

V- Betho...

He said tapping the chair next to him

She sat down

V- Why did you risked your life for me? Why did you climbed that pipe! Why did you went all alone, you could have taken someone with you!

S- ...

V- Bolo Sai!

S- Because I love you!

V- *processing*😂

V- *still loading*

V- What!?

V- What did you say...!

S- Because I love you! Your Family didn't wanted me too meet you, they stopped me by doing everything they can... 

She told him everything, from her telling them the truth, to Devi slapping her, everyone turning their faces to her... 

S- They didn't picked up my call, and they even removed me from the family group... I had no option left instead of going alone...

He was so disgusted by his family 

He held her hands, and she tightened the grip...

V- I am sorry for not telling you the truth!

S- No I am Sorry, for not trusting you!

V- I Love you too...

V- And we are never going back to that Chavan Niwas again...

S- Then where will we live?

V- The house that I bought... We'll live there, and start our new life... together!

S- I love you!❤️

V- I love you too!❤️

And they joined their foreheads together and looking at each other, smiling through their tears...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Published on 28th February

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the OS!

Tell me through your comments and please Vote also!🥺

Bye;)