Shuck it

💕Your POV💕

You're kissing. You're french kissing. You are french kissing Minho! Its a rough kiss, hard with desire and passion. He has won dominance over you but you like that way. His hands move from your neck, one to the back of your head and the other fitting nicely into your waist. You both pull away, gasping for breath. But you stay inches from each other and your foreheads press together. "We should....probably...start running...again" You say, still breathless. You didn't want to end this moment, but you knew if you wanted to run the entire maze and make it back before the doors close, you had to get moving. He nods, only just beginning to open his eyes.

💕Minho's POV💕 

I still gasp for breath from my one moment of heaven. She wanted that too. I thought she wouldn't have but the way it felt, everything she did indicated she wanted it. We stand up and just start running. Its not uncomfortable between us but like something has been released. Something that was in a steel trap tore its way out. After a only a few more minutes of running we both begin to slow. Each of us come to a stop and look at each other. I can tell we both want to return to that moment. And we both know we can't, we shouldn't. "Shuck it." I say and connect my lips with hers again, pinning her to the maze wall. She has her arms wrapped around my torso while my forearms lean against the wall, locking her in. Eventually we give up on running the maze and wait until its time to go back. As we run back in to the glade, I know everything has changed between us in the best way. That night, I crawl in to her sleeping bag and lay with her before we fall asleep in each others arms.